CH:69{Return to Home}

Kenshin, Rias, Sona, their peerages as well as Raiser, Ravel, Sextum, Azazel, the Vali team, Serafall and Grayfia walked into Yasaka's garden. "Thank you for your service Yasaka-Sama." Kenshin said. "I feel it's only right to say it as the Former Vice Commander."

"Of course." Yasaka said with a smile. "Do come back any time. We'd like you have you around."

"Or you'd like to have Issei around." Evangeline joked idly.

"Mmhm..." Yasaka didn't even bother to deny it. "Kenshin-San, what Alipheese-Sama said you to you applies to us as well."

"I know." Kenshin nodded. "Anyway, we'll get out of your hair. We gotta be going to the Underworld anyway."

"Just one question." Yasaka said. "Won't Alipheese-Sama need you four?" She said looking at Granberia, Alma, Erubetie and Tamamo.

"There's no way to rescind the contract without dying." Tamamo said.

"Kenshin-Chan could need a full set now." Alma said.

"Alipheese said we could return anytime we wished." Granberia said.

"It's not a problem." Erubetie said.

To bring the point home. The Four Heavenly Knights each pulled out a similar teleportation sigil that Raiser was holding for his father and mother. "Aaah." Yasaka nodded. "Very well then. I'll see you around." She said walking into her home.

Everyone warped to Lilith. "Oh good, they're already having a meeting." Grayfia said.

"You can tell from here?" Kenshin asked.

"There's a lot of high rank devil signatures in the council room. Three of them belonging to Ajuka, Falbium and Sirzechs." Grayfia said. '

"Neat, let's get this out of the way then." Kenshin said. "Irina could you do me a favor and get in touch with Michael and tell him I'm back with he knows what."

"OK." Irina nodded.

"Ehh, I really only need Rias, Akeno, Sona, Tsubaki, Tamamo and Grayfia to come with. Serafall's presence is already required as is." Kenshin said.

"So what we did last time then?" Yukari said.

"Pretty much." Kenshin shrugged.

The group made their way toward the council chambers. The doors to the council chamber swung open as Kenshin pushed them open. "Lord Kuroshi, we are in a meeting." Lord Gremory said.

"Sorry Zeoticus-Sama, but Grayfia here saw you were in a meeting, and I felt it prudent to get this out of the way now." Kenshin said.

"There are other ways to enter Lord Kuroshi." Lord Sitri said.

"My bad." Kenshin said as he entered with Grayfia, Rias, Akeno, Sona, Tsubaki, Tamamo and Serafall, who took her place with Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Falbium. Tamamo also had Forbesii with her.

"So you seem to have come back from Makai safely, am I to assume the Youkai Revolution was successful?" Sirzechs asked.

"Yup." Kenshin said crossing his arms. "The peerages you sent with me are completely intact as well."

"He's right." Rias nodded.

"We incurred no loses." Sona agreed.

"I wonder if I should take that as an insult?" Forbesii thought.

Kenshin took the chain from Tamamo and Forbesii walked up to him. "Sirzechs-Sama, the Taiyoukai Council has chosen to keep the former Demon King alive. But to keep him out of their sights and out of their minds. I've chosen to bring him with me with their approval. I want to request that we keep him in your prison."