CH:21{Total Chaos}

From where we left off.

Kenshin, Yukari, Miyuki and Hikari stood at the ready. Staring down Tertium, Sextum, Quartum and Quintum. "So?" Kenshin said.

"I have no intention of telling you anything Kenshin-kun." Tertium said.

"I thought that's what you'd say." Kenshin said. "Miyuki, Yukari."

"Right." Yukari said as Kenshin threw her two of his cards and Miyuki, one.

"Why do I get one?" Miyuki asked.

"I'm going to need Gnome here." Kenshin said. "I gave you Undine and Yukari, Salamander and Sylph.

"Alright."

"You really think this will be a fair fight?" Sextum asked.

"Attack." Quintum said.

"? !" Kenshin and his family looked around as the rouge devils that were attacking turned to focus on them.

"Kyyaaa? !"

"What? !" Kenshin said turning to the source of the voice, which was Miyuki, who had her skirt lifted up in the back.

"My oh my, you certainly have a nice size and shape back here girlie."

Kenshin and Hikari scowled. "Do you mind Odin? !"

Indeed, the Norse Allfather was the one perving on Miyuki. "This is the Norse Allfather, seriously?" Yukari said with disinterest in her voice.

"Hey tsundere girlie, that's not very nice." Odin said.

"S-Stop it!" Miyuki said swatting his hand away with a deep blush.

"What are you doin' here? Couldn't you send a Valkyrie or a lesser Norse god to handle this?" Kenshin asked.

"Eh, there's a certain amount of satisfaction I get out of doing this myself." Odin said.

"Our target is the Norse Allfather, everyone prepare to strike! Exterminate him and the Dragon of the Elements!"

"Shit." Kenshin said with a scowl as they fired off blocks of energy at them all.

"Hohohoho." The attacks were reflected as Odin stroked his long beard. "Keep tryin' brats." He said. "You four leave the ones above to me."

"Oi, are you sure you can handle these numbers?" Yukari asked.

"Hahahaha, for infants like you to be worried about me..." Odin laughed as he extended his left hand. A large electric spear appeared in his hand. "Gungnir!"

"Hrn! Todoroki Wataru Ikazuchi no Shinsou!" Quintum stabbed his own large lightning spear at Odin who easily intercepted it. "What?"

"Hahahahaha, boy...you have absolutely no idea how to truly wield Gungnir." Odin said, smirking at him. "It belongs to me and me alone. I don't care what you want to call it."

Quintum jumped out of the way as Odin destroyed his spear. Odin took to the sky. "Come you terrorist devils! This old timer is stronger than you think!"

Kenshin heard a ringing in his pocket and pulled out a communicator. "Hm?"

"Kenshin, you made contact I see. Rias and her group's listening as well so clean out your ears." Azazel said.

Kenshin nodded and kept his eye on Tertium and his family, daring them to make a move. "What's up?"

"The game is indeed canceled, the VIP area and the battlefield itself are under attack by the Old Satan Faction of the Khaos Brigade." Azazel said.