CH:12{Gasper, The Crossdressing Vampire}

"So he's in here?" Issei asked as Kenshin held up his mirror.

"Whose in here?" Yukari asked. Kenshin leaned over and whispered in Yukari's ear. "Ooohhhh..." She nodded.

"My counterpart's in here?" Asia asked.

"The seal breaks at night, and he's allowed to walk around." Rias explained. "However, he refused to do so every time."

"So he's a shut in?" Kenshin asked.

"Yes, but he is making the most money out of all of us thought." Akeno said.

"Oh really?" Kenshin and Yukari asked.

"He makes special contracts via the internet." Kiba said.

"You said he was sealed up because he was too powerful right?" Xenovia asked.

Rias extended her hand and a large seal appeared and shattered apart. The caution tape as well as the lock and chains all disappeared. "I'm opening the door." She said.

Kenshin and Yukari covered their ears as a loud girlish scream filled the air. "Damn..." Kenshin winced. "Your bishop's got some lungs Rias."

Everyone walked inside. "Good evening." Rias said with a smile. "I'm glad to see you are doing well."

"W-Wh-What's going on? !" The same voice said in a panic.

Rias walked over to a coffin and knelt down next to it. "Your seal has broken. Now come on out, I want you to meet some friends of mine."

"No! I wanna stay here!" Said a young looking person with short blonde hair. They wore the Kuoh Academy uniform for girls. Kenshin narrowed his eyes curiously as Issei took over. "Another girl? ! Do we only have blonde bishops? !"

Kiba stifled a laugh while Yukari turned away covering her mouth to cover her own laughter.

"Heheheheh...Issei...this is a boy." Kenshin said from the mirror.

"...What?" Issei said.

"He's right, this is a boy." Rias said. "He looks like a girl, but he's actually a boy."

"Yeah, he has the scent of a male." Kenshin said. Yukari nodded in agreement.

"Eeeeehhh? !" Issei and Asia said.

"He likes to crossdress." Akeno said.

"Aaaawww he's soooo cute!" Yukari said with a wide smile.

"His name is Gasper Vladi." Rias said embracing the now named Gasper.

Kenshin knelt down in front of him. "Hello." He greeted. "I'm Kenshin Tsuki Kuroshi, nice to meet you."

"And I'm Issei, Rias Gremory's pawn." Issei introduced from the mirror.

"?" Gasper looked at it for a moment with a curious expression.

"He was a half vampire, half human before he was reborn." Rias informed.

"A vampire?" Asia and Issei both said.

"Well, in that case." Kenshin said biting his thumb. "You thirsty Gasper?" He asked holding the bleeding digit out to him.

Gasper quickly shook his head. "No, I hate blood!" He said.

"Eh?" Kenshin and Yukari both said. Kenshin chuckled and retracted his hand healing the self inflicted wound. "Man, you would not last two minutes with Evangeline kid." He said with a grin.

"Evangeline?" Rias asked curiously.

"That vampire friend I mentioned. She's a hardcore vampire, but I'm sometimes don't know if she's evil anymore, or just likes fucking with people." Kenshin said. "So Gasper, Issei won't shut up unless I ask this, so...why are you wearing girl's clothing?"