1

Legacy Kind...

I threw up over the toilet as my brother Noah, also known as famous Jacksonville rapper Spinabenz held my hair.

"Legacy Ian een playing witchu, the way you throwing up when I come back with this test and you pregnant it's up wit dat nigga." He said as I got up from the toilet and he let my hair go.

"Noah I can't be pregnant, imma virgin." I sighed as I brushed my teeth.

"Yea and you throwing up like you pregnant, you 17 and you still a senior." He said as he walked out of my room.

"If I am then I don't know how because I haven't done any thing sexual." I said as I followed behind my brother.

"Ight Legend just lock the door and go upstairs till Whop and I come back." He said as he grabbed his keys, hugged me and then walked out the house.

I locked the door and walked upstairs to my room wondering how can I be pregnant if I haven't done anything sexual in my whole 17 years of life.

I laid in my bed and than I began crying, why? I don't know why, I mean I cry everyday when my brother tell me no to something.

But they haven't told me no to anything at all today so I don't know why I'm crying.

My phone dinged letting me know some one texted me which probably is one of my brothers because no one texts me at all unless it's my cousin

I looked at my iPhone 14 max pro and it was my brother Whop who texted me asking me to open the door.

"Where is his key?" I said to my self, I huffed and got out of my bed and walked downstairs to the front door.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see two of my brothers and some other males that I honestly don't care to pay attention to.

I never in my life seen these people face, actually let me reword that I never in my life met my brother friends, I don't care enough to greet them.

They not my friends.

"Here." Spinz said as he handed me a bag but it looked like it was all snacks, where's the test?

"It's under the snacks, I didn't want everybody to know your business." Spinz answered as he sat down on the couch with his friends and Whop.

I smiled to myself because he always know what I'm thinking.

"Thank you." I said as hugged him and Whop mugged us.

"I walked in the house and you ain een speak to me." Whop spoke as he mugged me and I laughed and hugged him.

"Y'all dis our baby sista." Whop told the males that walked into the house with them and they nodded their head at me.

One of them stood out particularly, he had wicks, and he had face tats, and he had a mug on his face, with a neck tattoo.

And that was my sign to stay away from these boys, I like athletes and none of them looks like athletes. If my nigga not a football player ion want him.

I walked upstairs and took the test out of the bag and walked into my room, I took the test and waited for 5 minutes.

A couples minutes went by and my timer went off, I turned the timer off and I walked to my bathroom and picked up the test.

I sighed and turned the test over and it said positive, I sighed again and I began wandering how could I be pregnant and by who?

Just last week I went into the doctors office to get birth control, and I came out just fine now I'm pregnant.

I took a picture of it and sent it to my cousin so she can give me some advice.

I tell my cousin everything so she know I haven't done anything sexual, the only reason why I wanted birth control is so I could gain weight, my doctor actually suggested it to me.

My phone began ringing instantly so I knew it was my cousin.

I answered her FaceTime call and she began yelling.
"When did you become pregnant? And when did you have sex to become pregnant?" She asked me.

"I never had sex so I don't know how I'm pregnant." I said as sighed and sat on my bed and then she did a dramatic gasp.

"Girl wait, this could be some Jane The Virgin type shit." She said which made me raise my eyebrow.

"No ma'am that's not even real, and how could they get birth control mixed up with babies?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Come on let's me honest that's the only solution, we both know your scared to have sex and you couldn't have been raped." She said which made sense.

"So what do I do if your theory is right?" I asked her as rolled over in my bed.

"Um how about in the morning we go to the doctors office and ask them what did you come there and get." My cousin answered and I nodded my head.

"Okay thats smart, when we leaving?" I asked her.

"How about 9 in the morning?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"Okay well bye." I spoke to her and she blew kisses in the phone.

"Bye my love." She said and then she hung up.

I sighed and laid in my bed thinking if Channing theory was true, and if it was who is the father of this child.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and as I was walking to freezer I bumped into a brick wall.

"Um im so sorry." I spoke once I realized it was one of my brothers friends.

"You good, watch where you going next time though." He said as he walked past me.

That was easier then I thought, people are usually rude about things but he don't seem rude at all.

I opened the freezer and grabbed a tub of ice cream out of the freezer and walked back upstairs. Minding my business as usual.