101

Legacy Kind...

Legacy jumped up out of her sleep breathing heavy as she rapidly patted her chest before she quickly grabbed her phone calling her brother.

"Wassuh." Spinz answered the phone as he rubbed his eyes since Legacy woke up him out of his sleep.

"Noah, you're not dead?" Legacy asked as she choked up tears.

"Hell naw Ian dead, who told you dat?" Spinz asked her.

"I-I had a dream, and you died, and you were shot." Legacy explained to her brother.

"I'm not dead Lacy, it was just a dream." Spinz told her.

"Okay, it's late right now so I'll come over tomorrow." Legacy told her brother before she hung the phone before she slipped on her sandals and walked on the other side of the house.

Legacy seen Jdot downstairs as he worked on his Mac book, most likely working on beats for his music.

Legacy huffed before she stopped to say something to Jdot deciding to be the bigger person.

"I'm sorry for aborting the baby without talking to you, it was wrong of me because the baby was your child to, I act different because I had traumatic events happen when you were gone, and that's not your fault, it's my fault because I have to much of a good heart for people in this world, I was to caught up in trying to atleast be happy before I told you what else had happened." Legacy told him as she rapidly shook her leg out of nervousness.

"I get that you like drinking lean and you like coming home late and if you're going to continue drinking that then I'm sorry I don't want anything to do with you unless it involving our kids because I lost my mom to suicide and I'm not going to lose you to suicide because you drink that." Legacy told him as she felt her heart beat move rapidly.

Jdot sat there as he listened to every word she said before thinking about how he should respond to her apology.

"I sorry fa what happened to you fa real, I didn't even drink it honestly, I just thought maybe if you seen it you'd come back." Jdot revealed to her.

"This is so weak of me I was supposed to be on a break for a week, can I get a hug?" Legacy asked as her lip quivered signaling she was finna cry.

"Come on pretty girl." Jdot told her as he open his arms before Legacy ran into his arms and hugged him.

"I just wanna be under you, like almost in your skin, and then wake up under you, like be with you all day and night, don't mind what I'm saying pregnancy hormones is going insane right now." Legacy told him as she clung onto his body.

"It's okay, I missed you too." Jdot chuckled as he felt Legacy breathing become soft signaling to him that she was sleep.

"Missed my lil baby." Jdot said to his self as he kissed Legacy forehead.

3 hours later...

"Pretty girl." Jdot called Legacy as he played with her hair.

"Hmm?" Legacy answered sleepily since she was still sleeping on Jdot.

"You want red crab or Benihanas?" Jdot asked her before opened her eyes now that they were talking about food.

"I can't eat neither one of those, sadly your child cannot process that, but I've been craving McDonalds, 2 Big Macs, a 6 piece chicken nugget, a large vanilla shake, and a sprite." Legacy told him.

"Na you got me wandering how much baby gone come out weighing da way you eatin." Jdot chuckled.

"It feels like the baby weigh more then me, my back is aching." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Yo back hurt when you pregnant?" Jdot asked her with his eyebrows raised.

"Sadly yes, good part is I get to experience the baby scrunch again, Jr had it but I never really paid attention to it because I never knew what it was about until tiktok brought it to my attention and it's so adorable." Legacy explained to him.

"What's a baby scrunch?" Jdot asked her making Legacy grab her phone going on TikTok before finding the video and showing him.

"It's so adorable." Legacy smiled as she watched the TikTok along with Jdot.

"You think errthing adorable at this point ion know as if I should agree witchu so you don't cry or tell da truth." Jdot shook his head.

"Just agree with me please." Legacy told him before she yawned getting sleepy again making her lay back down on Jdot to go to sleep.

"I'm finna leave ta da studio in a luh bit." Jdot told her before Legacy opened her eyes again.

"I wanna come." Legacy told Jdot as she sat up while sitting on his lap.

"Go start getting ready right na cause you take 2 hours to get ready." Jdot told her before Legacy side eyed him.

"I don't take 2 hours, it atleast be 30 minutes." Legacy twisted her lips to the side wandering how much time does it really take her to get ready because it takes her 30 minutes to put on her socks and shoes.

"Na you lyin, if youn be ready by 8 I'm leaving you." Jdot told her while chuckling knowing she was not finna be ready at 8, he was just trying to time her.

"That's not fair, I'm pregnant and have a huge stomach." Legacy groaned as she got off the bed and walked into the closet.

"Youn got none but a little pudge, not even a full pregnancy stomach, you'll be okay." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾