74

Legacy Kind...

"Don't touch me." Legacy rolled her eyes as Jdot as drove to Chipotle for her.

"It's just candy." Jdot laughed.

"No it's not, you asked could you lick some of my lollipop, I told you yes, and then you ate it, that was so mean." Legacy said as her voice cracked.

"You want me to buy you anotha one?" Jdot asked her.

"I don't want another one, I wanted that one." Legacy frowned.

"I'm sorry ma." Jdot said as he tried to hold back his laugh.

"They looked closed, oh my lord, I need my brother." Legacy begin crying as she grabbed her phone FaceTiming her brothers in their siblings group chat.

"It's not that serious, there's no need to cry." Jdot told her as he watched her cry.

"It is Ja'Antae, I'm hungry and this ugly ass restaurant wants to be closed." Legacy cried.

"How may we help you?" Spinz answered the call before Whop popped into the call too.

"Chipotle is closed, I'm hungry and they wanna close their raggedy ass store, Noah and Regi I'm stressing." Legacy cried.

"Just go to anotha restaurant." Whop shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't want another one Regi." Legacy said as she wiped her tears.

"Legacy stop dat cryin shi, suck dat shi up." Spinz told her.

"Noah shut the fuck up, I called you to help me and your telling me suck some shit up, just leave the call and I'll ramble to my other brother." Legacy rolled her eyes as Jdot side eyed her surprised Legacy talked to her brother like that.

"Don't fuckin snap on me, yo ass da one cryin." Spinz mugged.

"I don't give a fuck, I'm the one cryin so don't fuckin tell me to suck my tears up if I'm cryin, I obviously don't wanna suck my tears up, just shut up at this point." Legacy mugged him back.

"Y'all it was never this serious, Spinz leave ha da fuck alone and stop startin wit ha." Whop told Spinz before Spinz smacked his teeth.

"Nigga you think cause you olda you posed to boss us around?" Spinz mugged.

"Nigga if I was olda or not I would've still bossed y'all around." Whop mugged back before Legacy mugged.

"How about both of y'all just shut the fuck up." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Dats why yo ass can't get yo fuckin Chick-fil-A." Whop mugged her.

"Bitch it's Chipotle not Chick-fil-A, don't disrespect them!" Legacy mugged.

"We don't give a fuck." Spinz rolled his eyes.

"Dis nigga makin my ass itch, he just don't shut da fuck up." Whop rolled his eyes as he lit a blunt.

"I don't have to shut da fuck up, you gone beat my ass?" Spinz asked.

"Nigga on my dead ass daddy I'll beatcho ass!" Whop yelled through the phone.

"We all got da same daddy." Legacy mugged.

"Naw, fuck you and yo dead ass daddy, dat nigga dead as fuck." Spinz rolled his eyes.

"Y'all not finna keep just talking about our daddy." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Mane fuck dat nigga, we gone beat dat nigga head stone down on his death anniversary." Whop mugged.

"Damnnnnn, what da nigga did?" Jdot asked with his eyebrows raised.

"He used to abuse my mom, he was the first person Noah offed." Legacy explained making Jdot nod his head.

"So how was y'all trip?" Spinz asked as he begin smacking on some candy.

"Befo you start explaining, we don't wanna hear how our homeboy and our sister went to pound town, so leave dat shi out." Whop stopped Legacy before she could begin talking making Legacy chuckle.

"I was going to leave that out anyways, that's disgusting to explain to your brothers, I'll rather keep that information to myself, but anyways it was great, it was very peaceful, Ja'Antae didn't get his period, I'm a little worried he might be pregnant." Legacy laughed as Jdot mugged her instantly.

"I'm tryna be nice to yo ass, you betta leave me da fuck alone fa you be rollin out da car." Jdot mugged.

"Nawww, Dot gettin a period is brazy." Whop laughed.

"Ain't een finna bap, Whop just stop tip toeing and get to da question we tryna know da answer to, is you pregnant yet? Cause we need a niece or another nephew, I ain't having no mo kids, Noah bad ass is enough, and Whop hoe ass gone give dem hoes money fa an abortion, so it's really up to you and Dot." Spinz explained to Legacy before Legacy looked over to Jdot while smiling big and then looking back at the camera.

"You guys have Jr." Legacy chuckled.

"Dat nigga act just like Dot, he don't een fuck wit us, I be tryna be nice ta him and he be muggin, he only fuck wit me when I got food, I bet if I seen him right na he'll mug me, we need a nephew or niece who got yo personality cause dem twins wit two different generations you got ova dea ain't it, you got two Dots and dey ain't it, be goin round mugging errbody." Whop said as he blew smoke out of his mouth.

"First of all, don't do to much on my babies, they don't mug people, y'all wouldn't know they were mugging y'all if y'all wasn't looking at them." Legacy explained.

"On some real shi though we really not tryna rush yall fa real cause you know, but whenever you recover." Spinz said seriously making Legacy nod her head.

"That's so sweet, thank you brother." Legacy smiled.

"Ight, love y'all, and fuck y'all daddy." Spinz flicked them off.

"Nigga fuck yo daddy, dat nigga 6 feet under, matta fact he who I'm smokin today." Spinz mugged.

"Y'all we all have the same dad." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Dat don't mean shi, fuck dat nigga, aye tomorrow we finna go beat dat nigga head stone, yall ass betta be ready at 3." Whop told them.

"I'm not going to beat nobody head stone, y'all can go down by y'all self." Legacy shook her head.

"I'm gone ready at 3 twin, we gone kidnap Legacy ass." Spinz laughed.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾