119

Legacy Kind...

legacykindd ...

legacykindd You beat yo nigga up cause you mad he a fan huh?🌚

_jdotbreezy_ My luh jitt😍❤️‍🔥

JaniaMeshell Damnnn to damn fine😍

Mrs.Flawda I'll beat my nigga up too😍😍

Niquee 😍😍😍

THE END OF THE POST HOES‼️‼️

"Don't go far in dat water." Jdot told Legacy as he watched her walk more into the beach water.

"I'm grown Ja'Antae, not one of your kids who you tell not to do something." Legacy chuckled.

"I'm tryna tell you so youn go far." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Daddy!" Jr yelled as he ran to Jdot cause Pooter was chasing him around the beach.

"What's wrong fat man?" Jdot asked Jr as he picked him up.

"Your brother chasing me, I don't know how you deal with him, I only been on this earth for 3 years and I'm tired of him." Jr rolled his eyes making Jdot chuckle.

"Dot I was tryna talk ta dis bitch, Jr gone walk up say, 'my uncle beat bitches up and he got stds' da girl walked away gang." Pooter explained to Jdot.

"When you was on the phone you said, 'aye bitch stop playin wit me fa I beatcho ass' that's exactly what you said." Jr rolled his eyes.

"Stop listening to my conversations." Pooter mugged.

"Don't nobody give two flying birds about your conversations, you be talking loud like you want everybody to hear." Jr rolled his eyes before he tapped Jdot shoulder signaling he didn't want to be held anymore which made Jdot put him down before Jr walked over to Legacy.

"Mommy can I go with Momo." Jr asked as he played with Legacy fingers.

"Of course baby, I really believe your momo came with us to get y'all cause she have not gave me Majesty yet." Legacy chuckled as she softly grabbed Jr hand and begin walking from the beach back to the hotel.