43

Legacy Kind...

"Menace you doin it wrong." Pooter told Legacy as he took her makeup brush.

"You don't know how to do a fake black eye so give me my makeup brush back." Legacy snatched her makeup brush back before putting makeup on her eye.

"I'm scared, we pranking the three demons of Jacksonville, Dot gone shoot me." Pooter said as he wiped his forehead.

"Imma tell them it's a prank after he shoot you don't worry." Legacy smiled before closing her makeup pallet.

"I don't like you." Pooter mugged.

"I don't like you either so I guess we're mutual." Legacy smiled before putting everything away.

"Okay now we have to argue loud and then we have to hit something so we can get their attention cause we argue everyday so their not going to say anything." Legacy explained as they walked out of the bathroom.

"Ight 1...2...3." Pooter counted.

"You get on my nerves!" Legacy yelled.

"I don't give a fuck! Ugly ass." Pooter yelled back.

"Bitch yo fuckin mama! I never been ugly." Legacy yelled.

"Say sum else bout my mama imma punch yo ass!" Pooter yelled louder so he could catch everybody attention downstairs.

"Yo mama a bitch!" Legacy yelled before Pooter clapped his hands together making a loud noise, making the boys downstairs stop the game and look towards the stairs.

"Owwww, bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?" Legacy begin fake crying with tears rolling down her face.

"The fuck is you cryin fa? I didn't even hit yo ass that hard." Pooter yelled as he followed after Legacy walking downstairs into the livingroom.

"What da fuck you cryin fa?" Jdot handed Jania Jr before walking over to Legacy.

"He hit me." Legacy cried as she held her eye making Jdot snatch her hands from over her face and grabbed her face before examining her eye.

"Nigga you hit her?" Jdot asked Pooter.

"Nigga you hit my sister?" Spinz asked as him and Whop stood up.

"Bruh she called my mama a bitch." Pooter said.

"Nigga you that don't mean you put yo fuckin hands on ha!" Jdot yelled at him.

"I didn't even hit her that hard." Pooter said.

"Nigga you ain't have no business even touching her!" Whop yelled.

"Legacy lemme see yo face." Spinz told her before him and Whop looked at her eye.

"Nigga you left a bruise on her." Spinz told him.

"She called my mama a bitch!" Pooter yelled.

"Yo mama is a bitch! she raised one!" Jdot told him.

"Call my mama a bitch again watch I punch yo bitch again." Pooter threatened making Jdot swing on him.

"You and yo mama a bitch! Nigga you punching on females." Jdot yelled as Whop pushed him away from Pooter.

"Legacy bring yo ass hea!" Pooter yelled making Spinz raise his eyebrows and grab Legacy arm.

"She not a dog nigga don't tell ha to come to you like she a dog." Spinz told him.

"Nigga she my dog!" Pooter yelled.

"Aye mane, I don't know what yo ass got going on gang but I'm tryna stop Dot from beatin yo ass so gone head and leave." Whop told him.

"I'm not leaving until I get my ones with dat bitch!" Pooter yelled as he pointed at Legacy.