65

Legacy Kind...
Y'all giving spoiled vibes cause I wasn't even suppose to drop this chapter yet🙄

"Ja'Antae don't drop me!" Legacy held a big smile as she sat on top of Jdot shoulders.

"Nigga I would've never let you get on my shoulders if I was gone drop you." Jdot mugged.

"Shut up." Legacy laughed.

"Chicken fight!" Channing yelled as she sat on Ace shoulders.

"Oh naw, baby I'm not getting this lace wet." Legacy chuckled.

"You wanna get down?" Jdot asked her.

"Yes." Legacy nodded her head before Jdot leaned back making Legacy fall into the pool water.

"Ja'Antae I didn't want my hair to get wet." Legacy laughed showing her braces as she jumped onto Jdot immediately wrapping her legs around his waist.

"I like your hair wet." Jdot chuckled.

"I think that's a compliment, thank you." Legacy smiled before she kissed his cheek.

"It was a compliment, you look beautiful." Jdot smiled at her before she hid her face.

"Your making me blush." Legacy laughed.

4 hours later...

"I knew I loved you then, but you'd never know, cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go, I know I needed you, but I never showed, but I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old." Jdot sung as he cuddled with Legacy as Jr laid on top of Legacy.

"Just say you won't let go, just say you won't let go." Jdot told Legacy.

"This is definitely going to be the song we dance to at our wedding." Legacy chuckled.

"You picked out your dress yet?" Jdot asked her.

"No, it's so many to choose from." Legacy said as she begin playing in his hair.

"I'm sure you gone look beautiful in whatever dress you pick ma." Jdot kissed her cheek making Legacy smile.

"Thank you." Legacy smiled before her phone begin ringing making her furrow her eyebrows looking at the contact.

"Your sister is calling me." Legacy said confused.

"Jania?" Jdot asked.

"No, it's Kianna." Legacy told him making Jdot immediately scrunch his face up.

"Don't answer dat shi." Jdot mugged.

"I want to answer it, maybe she wants to be nice." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as she stood up out of bed.

"Whea you goin?" Jdot asked her.

"No where, I'm answering the phone." Legacy told him.

"Hello." Legacy answered.

"Hey sis, you and my brother gettin married, congrats." Kianna said making Legacy smile.

"Aww, thank you so much, I appreciate you callin even after our differences." Legacy smiled.

"No problem, you know we for life, I put something in the mailbox for you, you can go outside if you home right now and go get it." Kianna told her making Legacy slip on her shoes and begin walking downstairs.

"Aww, I love surprises, what'd you get?" Legacy asked.

"Go outside and see sis." Kianna chuckled before Legacy walked outside going to the mailbox not seeing anything.

"It's not-." Legacy was cut off by gun shots before immediately held her side seeing blood spill from it.

"Surpriseeee." Kianna chuckled before hanging the phone up.

"My babies." Legacy whispered as blood continued pouring before Jdot ran out of the house as he shot back at the car along with the security guards.

Legacy felled to the ground as she begin choking on her blood.

"No, no, no, no, what da fuck, keep yo eyes open." Jdot said as he moved her head into his lap.

"My babies, Ja'Antae their twins, we're having twins, I need them to survive, I need my babies to survive so they can meet their dad and brother." Legacy choked up blood.

"Fuck no, they can meet all us at once, when dey come into the world and the first person who hold dem is you, keep yo eyes open please." Jdot begged as Legacy eyes begin to open and close slowly.

"Come on Legacy, what happen to da song at our wedding? Jr is still hea, he still need his mom." Jdot voice cracked as Legacy breathing slowed down.

"Come on bruh, you not posed to let go yet, you still gotta hollon." Jdot tears behind forming,

"I promised Spinz bruh, I promised him you was gone be skraight, come on, Legacy no, no, Legacy come on, please." Jdot begged before he took his shirt off trying to put pressure on her wound so he could stop the bleeding.

"I promised yo brudda, come on Legacy." Jdot heart begin aching.

"Dadda!" Jr yelled making Jdot look up from Legacy seeing Jr on the porch.

"Mama?" Jr voice was heard.

"Mama okay, she's taking a nap, she gone come and read you a bed time story when she wake up." Jdot voice cracked.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾