111

Legacy Kind...

"You want to cut the umbilical cord dad?" The nurse asked Jdot once Legacy finally birthed the baby.

Jdot nodded his head before he cut the umbilical cord as the baby cried before the nurses handed the baby to Legacy, "You have a beautiful baby girl."

"We have a girl." Legacy smiled as she held the baby.

"She look just like you." Jdot smiled noticing the baby had a lot of Legacy features.

"I finally have a twin, y'all can't tell me nothing now." Legacy smiled.

"You want to hold her?" Legacy asked Jdot before he nodded his head.

Legacy handed Jdot the baby before Jdot sat on the side of Legacy as he held the baby like the most precious thing in the world.

"You did a good job pretty girl." Jdot kissed Legacy forehead.

"Thank you, I still can't believe we have a girl, I finally get to see what it feels like to be a girl mom, being a boy mom is a full time job." Legacy chuckled thinking about Jr.

"Jr be waking me up at 5 o'clock in da mornin bout some cookies and games." Jdot chuckled.

"Soon she'll probably be waking us up to read her bed times stories when she gets older." Legacy chuckled before someone begin knocking on the door.

"Come in." Legacy told the person before Spinz, Whop, Gmk, Pooter, and Jr all came in with balloons, teddy bears, gifts bags, and chocolate.

"Y'all are so adorable." Legacy smiled seeing them finally act like they had some sense.

"Mommy you had the baby? Lemme see." Jr excitedly jumped up and down.

"The baby a girl." Jdot told Jr as Jr sat on the bed beside Jdot so he could see.

"She's pretty just like mommy." Jr smiled.

"Legacy finally got ha wish." Spinz chuckled seeing the baby looked just like Legacy.

"Legacy knocked out sleep." Gmk pointed out making everybody turn to see Legacy was peacefully sleeping as she softly had a hold on Jdot shirt.

"Y'all done tired my sister out." Whop chuckled.

"She was pushing for 4 hours I'd be tired too, my baby strong as hell." Jdot told them as he looked at Legacy.

The baby begin crying making Jdot rock her softly as he searched for by pacifier before putting it in the baby mouth.

"What's her name?" Gmk asked.

"Majesty Ireland Rivers." Jdot answered.

THE WEEK DAY...

"I finally get to go home, being at a hospital makes me sick." Legacy said as Jdot carried Majesty who was in her carseat to the car.

"Majesty sleep like she work a 9 through 5." Jdot mentioned making Legacy chuckle as she got into the car.

"My back hurt." Legacy rolled her eyes as she buckled up her seatbelt.

"You want me to massage yo back when we get home?" Jdot asked her.

"That's so sweet of you to ask but massages make me uncomfortable." Legacy told him.

"I miss my baby, even though he be eating me up real bad and don't care cause he be honest about it." Legacy chuckled as she grabbed her phone seeing she had multiple messages from people about her giving birth.

20 minutes later...

"Home sweet home." Legacy smiled as they walked inside the house.

"We put ha nursery wit all white cause we didn't know da gender, so is we gone change it?" Jdot asked Legacy as they walked inside Majesty nursery.

"Yea we'll change it, is she sleeping?" Legacy asked before looking in Majesty car seat seeing she was knocked out.

"She gone be anotha Jr, he slept his whole new born life away." Jdot chuckled as Legacy unbuckled Majesty out of her carseat before laying her down in her crib.

"Is your phone connected to her baby monitor?" Legacy asked Jdot as she checked her phone to make sure the baby monitor was connected.

"It's connected." Jdot told Legacy after he got done checking.

"Great, now while she's sleeping Legacy is about to shower, hospital air is all on me and I don't like that, and you're coming with me." Legacy said as she walked out of the room and went into their room.

"Ian never gone decline." Jdot chuckled as Legacy grabbed his hand and led them to their bathroom before turning on the shower.

"Come hea." Jdot told Legacy as they both took off their clothes before Legacy walked closer to him.

"I love you." Jdot told Legacy as he placed kisses all over her neck.

"I love you too." Legacy told him as Jdot lifted her up making Legacy wrap her legs around his waist before Jdot carried them into the shower.

Jdot pinned Legacy against the wall as he kissed her passionately as Legacy let out soft moans feelings his wet kisses on her body.

Jdot spreaded Legacy legs before he rubbed her clit with his finger as he made eye contact with Legacy.

2 hours later...

"You look pretty as fuck." Jdot told Legacy as she sucked his dick.

Jdot bit his bottom lip feeling his dick in Legacy throat before she lightly gagged making Jdot groan before he nutted in her mouth.

Once he nutted and Legacy swallowed, Jdot kissed Legacy lips.

"You're a freak, a horny one at that." Legacy chuckled as she pecked Jdot lips.

"You liked it tho." Jdot chuckled.

"Whatever, anyways after this nap I need to call my sister in law." Legacy mentioned as she laid on Jdot.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE MUNCHKINS😘😘