40

Legacy Kind...

"Okay yall got 20 seconds, go!" Legacy yelled as she started her timer.

Channing, Kianna, and Jania begin downing all 10 shots of tequila.

"Channing in first!" Legacy announced.

"Jania in second!" Legacy shouted.

"That shut burn my throat." Kianna said as she held her throat.

They got out of the car as they laughed at Jania joke about Kianna throat goat.

They walked into Legacy old house (her brothers house) making the boys turn their head to look at them.

"Y'all ass smell like liquor, Legacy you aint 21." Pooter smirked as he looked around the livingroom looking for Jdot so he could snitch.

"I know my age." Legacy rolled her eyes as she walked into the kitchen looking for her brothers, to find her brothers, Jdot, Ace, Quise and other boys.

"I'm snitching!" Pooter yelled as he ran into the kitchen pushing Legacy out of his way so he could snitch.

"I didn't do anything for you to snitch." Legacy said as she gained her balance back from him pushing her.

"Yes you did, I'm telling yo brothers." Pooter threatened as the boys just watched the scene.

"I don't care, and neither do my brothers." Legacy rolled her eyes at him.

"Well then I'm telling Dot." He told her making her look off to if Jdot was in the kitchen and their eyes met.

"Whatchu did?" He asked her as he blew smoke out of his mouth.

"I didn't do anything, he's delusional." Legacy told him making Pooter scoff.

"Well tell us what she did." Spinz said as he rolled his neck.

"Legacy drunk alcohol, she took 10 shots of tequila." Pooter announced making Legacy roll her eyes as she side eyed him.

"You not grown, so why you drinking?" Jdot asked her.

"I didn't, I was with the girls so I probably smell like liquor." She told them.

"She told me she was grown and she could drink whatever she wanted." Pooter lied making Legacy mouth drip wide open.

"You lyin, I just told you I knew my age." Legacy told him.

"She is 18, what's wrong wit ha drinking?" Ace asked.

"She not even 21." Jdot said.

"Is you my daddy or my boyfriend?" Legacy smartly asked making Spinz and Whop 'ouuuu' as they turned they head trying to turn their attention to something else.

Jdot nodded his head before kissing his teeth as he looked at her.

"Bitch I wanna fight cause you lying on my name." Legacy turned to Pooter to see he already had his set up.

"Come on den swing." Pooter told her making her swing at him connecting her fist right to his mouth.

"Ohhhh shit, you got that one hit." Pooter said before wiping his mouth that was now bleeding.

Pooter swung at Legacy but she moved making him miss so Legacy took the chance and hit him in the chest.

"Not gone lie, she beatin his ass." Tay shook his head.

"I'm tired of yo hard ass hits." Pooter said before he picked her up over his shoulders making Legacy wrap her arms around his neck and begin choking him.

"Lemme go." Pooter said as he coughed.

"Tell them you was lyin." Legacy wrapped her arms around his neck tighter.

"I-I was lyin." Pooter said making Legacy get off of him.

"Bitch ass nigga." Legacy mugged him before walking out of the kitchen.

"She strong as fuck, y'all three need to get y'all midget, she don't need to be fighting females, get her in the ring wit niggas." Pooter said as he rubbed his neck.

"My sista never fought a day in her life." Whop revealed making Pooter eyes pop out his head.

"You lyin." Pooter side eyed him.

"Go ask ha." Whop told him making him nod his head.

"Legacy!" Pooter yelled making her walk into the kitchen.

"You been in a fight befo?" Ace asked her.

"No, I mean a couple boys tried to fight me before but my brothers always handled it for me." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Damn, the way you hit imma need you to fight a couple bitches fa me." Pooter told her.

"I don't fight people, and my boyfriend made sure of that." Legacy said making Jdot chuckle.

"Nigga threatened the whole Florida." K3 laughed as Legacy walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm tryna throw some ass." Jania said as she downed her 13th shot.

Channing begin playing 'gimmie my gots' in Legacy room.

Legacy on the other hand was ready to go get her baby from Winter house and go home.

She loved hanging out with them but now she was sleepy.

She walked out of her room and walked downstairs seeing Jdot sitting on a counter on his phone so she wrapped her arms around him hugging him.

"Im ready to go home." She told him as she laid on his chest.

"You sleepy?" He asked her making her nod her head.

"Aight, we finna leave hollon." He told her.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾