66

Ja'Antae Rivers...

"Dis wasn't posed to happen, ma she was skraight, on my baby she was good, she was happy, we was talkin bout our wedding, den she walked outside." Jdot held his tears back as his mom hugged him tight.

"It's okay baby, she's strong, she's still in surgery." Mama Winter rubbed his back.

"I don't wanna let ha go, she can't go." Jdot told his mom.

"She's not going to go baby, she gone be fine." Mama Winter told him.

"Mane Legacy is a Williams, and a Rivers, Mrs.Breezy ha self, she got dis shi." Isaiah said.

"Dadda!" Jr yelled as he sat down in Channing lap.

"Hey fat man." Jdot picked Jr up.

"Legacy Kind-Williams." The doctor called as he walked into the waiting room making everyone stand up.

"Ms.Kind-Williams...made it, we managed to get the two bullets out, her asthma is on high charts, she just had an asthma attack so be careful...the babies...didn't make it, I'm sorry, room 206." The doctor gave a sad smile.

Jdot heart clenched hearing his kids was gone as Mama Winter rubbed his back to comfort him.

Jdot kiss his teeth as he walked to Legacy room, after handing Jr to his mom.

Legacy sat in the bed as she wiped her tears sniffling, trying to stop herself from crying.

"Ja'Antae don't watch me cry, it's kind of embarrassing." Legacy voice cracked as she spoke up.

"It ain't embarrassing if I been watching you cry since you was pregnant wit Jr." Jdot told her as he pulled her into a hug making Legacy cry into his chest.

"I lost the babies, and I didn't want to, I'm so sorry." Legacy cried as she held onto him.

"It's okay, I promise you okay, we can try again." Jdot comforted her.

"It hurts so bad knowing we could've had two baby girls, I'm sorry." Legacy cried.

"Stop being sorry, it's no reason to be sorry." Jdot told her.

3 weeks later later...

"Eat dis, it's not hospital food." Jdot told Legacy as he held a burger for her to bite into.

"I know, I don't want that, I'm not hungry." Legacy frowned.

"Stop lyin, you just don't feel like eatin so you gone starve yo self." Jdot mugged her.

"Hea." Jdot tried to feed her but she moved her face away.

"Please ma, can you eat da food." Jdot asked her making Legacy sigh before eating taking a bite out of her burger and chewing.

"I wanna go home, I hate hospitals." Legacy frowned as she begin to cry.

"I know but dey wanna check on you, make sure everything is good." Jdot told her as she laid on his chest crying.

"It smells so nasty in here, then they have morgues down there, I feel so disgusted." Legacy cried.

"Dead bodies not dat bad." Jdot shrugged his shoulders making Legacy look up at him.

"I forgot who I was talking to for a second, of course it's not that bad for you." Legacy shook her head as she continued crying.

"Legacy you only got 1 mo week." Jdot hugged her as she cried.

"This is terrible, where's the nurse? This is sickening." Legacy cried as she pressed the button before it took a couple minutes for the nurse to come in.

"I want to go home, hospitals creep me out, I've been in here for 3 weeks, I don't wanna eat because I don't want hospital air on my food, I have a baby to get home to, and my fiancé is hovering over me like I'm a broken record, which I don't mind cause I'm very emotional during this week." Legacy rambled to the nurse.

"We're going to do more tests on you then we're going to try to have you home by tonight." The nurse smiled at her before she walked out.

"I look like I'm in distress, this is not giving supermom and superwife." Legacy huffed as she looked at herself on her phone camera.

"You look beautiful stop sayin dat shi." Jdot mugged her.

"Thank you, I love that you compliment me, when we first met I could barely get a smile out of you." Legacy chuckled making him smile.

"Do you think the girls would've took my features?" Legacy asked him as the room became quiet.

"Honestly, naw, dey was gone come out lookin like dey fine ass daddy." Jdot laughed making Legacy laugh.

"But naw fa real, I think atleast one of our kids was gone be yo twin, maybe da twins was gone look like you, but we don't know, only God do, errthing happen fa a reason, I say we try again when you ready." Jdot told her as he held her hand.

"Your not mad?" Legacy asked him making him scrunch his face up confused.

"At what?" Jdot asked her.

"That I lost the babies, I know you wanted girls." Legacy spoke.

"Ian mad, we got millions of times to try, don't ever think I'll be mad at you for something you can't control." Jdot explained to her.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾