27

Legacy Kind...

"Ready set go!" Channing yelled before Legacy put the water bottle in her mouth downing the whole thing in 10 seconds.

"Ahhh my bitch got that deep throat." Channing smiled as Legacy threw the water bottle away.

"Lord that was a lot." Legacy chuckled before the school speaker was cut on.

"Legacy Kind to the front office please, early dismissal." The lady spoke before turning the speaker off.

"Aww your leaving me." Channing frowned.

"It's okay, I wander who's picking me up." Legacy said as she grabbed her bookbag and purse.

"Imma text you after school." Channing told Legacy before she walked out of the class.

Legacy nodded her head before walking to the front office and looking around to see Jdot was picking her up.

"I feel like a little kid with you picking me from school." Legacy said as she walked up to him making him look up from his phone.

"You is a lil kid, you definitely not grown." He rolled his eyes as they walked out of the office.

"I am 18 years old so I'm grown." She told him.

"You ain't grown till you 21." He told her as they walked to his car before getting in.

"Whatever floats your boat I guess." Legacy rolled her eyes as she put on her seatbelt.

"You hungry?" Jdot asked her making Legacy twist her lips to the side to think about it.

"No, i just ate." Legacy told him.

"You fed my baby that nasty ass school food?" He asked her.

"No I doordashed chipotle." Legacy said making him nod his head.

"And your baby likes to kick my rib cages every night." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Well maybe he wants you to lay a different way so it's comfortable for him." Jdot said in a duh tone.

"I laid to my side, my back, on my stomach, I even tried to go to sleep while sitting up." Legacy told him.

"Damn, he must don't want to be in your stomach no more, that's a sign he's ready to be born." Jdot told her.

"Well it's too early, I seen someone baby who was born at 6 months, she was so tiny and they had to put her on a breathing machine, I was crying as I watched the video." Legacy explained.

"Of course you was crying." Jdot said making Legacy roll her eyes.

"Okay not to much, anyways did I leave my iPad in here?" She asked him.

"Yeah, it's in the backseat along with your shoes and lipgloss, and stop leaving yo shit in my car." Jdot told her as she reached in the back and grabbed her iPad.

"Just cause you told me not to imma leave my stuff in here anyways." She told him as she went to her calendar to start planning her next 3 weeks.

"Yo shit gone be in the garbage keep playin." Jdot mugged her making her shrug her shoulders.

"Anyways are you free for the next 3 weeks?" She asked him making him raise his eyebrows.

"Why?" He asked her.

"Because we still need to plan the baby shower, I'm having a maternity photoshoot, and your going to be there, everything else I don't need your presence for, just the photoshoot which is in 2 weeks if your schedule isn't busy." Legacy explained to him.

"Im free, and I want to be there for whatever yo ass doin." He told her.

"Okay, and the gender is coming in the mail today, your mother wanted me to give it to you so you could give it to her, so go drop the envelope off today." She told him

"Well damn, who gone remember all that shit?" He asked her making her grab his phone and the phone in his face so she could get his ID.

The phone unlocked making Jdot mug Legacy, "What you doing?

"I'm planning your week for you so your phone can remind you." She told him as she went into his calendar and planned for 3 weeks.

"If that's the case I need you to organize my week every week." Jdot told her making her smile.

"Ouuu, I love organizing people weeks." She smiled as she handed him his phone back.

"Okay, now your driving cause I refuse to drive, and our busy schedule starts tomorrow, this is going to be so fun, spending three weeks with Mr.Breezy." Legacy smiled.

"And I'm now starting to regret dis." He mugged making Legacy laugh.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾