83

Legacy Kind...

"Fat man I'm not finna chase you!" Legacy groaned as she chased behind Jr who was crawling around the house.

"Bitch!" Jr yelled as Legacy picked him up.

"Stop using that word, we're leaving for Atlanta today and I'm suppose to be putting your shoes on." Legacy said as she carried him upstairs while he cried trying to get out of her arms.

"Would you look at that, your daddy calling." Legacy grabbed her phone before she answered the FaceTime call instantly handing Jr the phone making him stop crying.

"Dadda." Jr smiled once he seen Jdot.

"Hey fat man, you ready fa yo birthday?" Jdot asked him before Jr kissed the camera making Jdot laugh.

"Is y'all ready yet?" Channing asked as she walked out the bathroom.

"No, I just chased Jr around the house to put his shoes on." Legacy shook her head as she put on Jr shoes before she picked him and begin walking downstairs.

"Jr this is your first 5 hours drive, is you prepared?" Jania asked him while smiling before Jr rolled his eyes at her making Jania jaw drop.

5 hours later...

"Bitch!" Jr cried as he threw his bottle at Channing head.

"You know what, I've been being abused in this backseat for 5 hours now, when is we gone get there?" Channing asked.

"We're three minutes away." Legacy answered.

"Jr stop throwing the freaking bottle." Legacy smacked her teeth as she stopped at the red light before grabbing his bottle and putting in the front seat with her and Jania who was knocked out sleep.

"Dadda!" Jr cried making Legacy sigh, he'd been yelling for Jdot for the past 5 hours since he'd got off the phone.

"You're going to see your dad in like 1 minute, just give me time." Legacy told him before she pulled into a neighborhood.

"Lord, we're here! No more abusive baby!" Channing yelled making Jania jump out of her sleep.

"What bitch tryna fight?" Jania asked as soon as she opened her eyes making the girls buss into laughter as Jania looked confused.

"Nobody is trying to fight, we're at the house, hallelujah, these two Ja'Antaes can have their time together." Legacy huffed as she unbuckled Jr out of his car seat before picking him up.

"Somebody please open da door! Jr been abusin a bitch I'm tryna get away from him!" Channing yelled as she banged on the house door.

"Don't bang on the door, they're probably sleep." Legacy said as she walked on the porch.

"Bitch!" Jr continued crying before Jania begin laughing.

"I'm sorry but he's never finna let dis bitch word go." Jania laughed before the door opened revealing Jdot with a big smile on his face.

"Dadda!" Jr yelled as he stopped crying and a huge smile instantly grew on his face.

"Fat man, yo birthday in four days." Jdot smiled as he picked up Jr out of Legacy arms.

"Yes, his birthday is tomorrow, Legacy you have to tell the story of the week you had before you went into labor." Jania begged before Legacy groaned.

"No ma'am, I'm not telling that story." Legacy shook her head.

"Pleaseeee." Jania begged before Legacy rolled her eyes and nodded her head yes.

"My fav!" Gmk ran out of the house and hugged Legacy making her hug him back before the rest of the guys also ran to hug her.