86

Legacy Kind...

Legacy laid on her Jdot with her legs over his legs and her head laying on his chest while she scrolled through TikTok on his phone since she couldn't find hers.

"What is you doin up pretty girl?" Jdot asked Legacy as his eyes stayed closed.

"I can't sleep because I want some zaxbys." Legacy answered before Jdot scrunched his face up.

"It's 3 in da mornin and you want Zaxbys?" Jdot asked confused before Legacy nodded her head yes.

"You ain't ate Zaxbys since you was pregnant wit Jr." Jdot told her.

"I know but for some reason that's what I woke up wanting." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"You want me to go getchu some?" Jdot asked her before she lifted her head up to look at him,

"Are you sure? You was just sleep." Legacy said with her eyebrows raised.

"It's skraight, get up so I can go get it." Jdot told her before she got off of Jdot so he could up.

"Can I come with you?" Legacy asked him.

"Come on, and don't run down dem stairs." Jdot said before a big smile was put onto Legacy face and she quickly slipped on her shoes and jogged downstairs with Jdot behind her.

"I said don't run downstairs." Jdot mugged as he grabbed his keys.

"You did say that, but you didn't say don't jog downstairs." Legacy shrugged her shoulders before Jdot rolled his eyes.

"I should've brought my blanket." Legacy frowned as she became cold once she got into the car.

"I left my iPad in here." Legacy smiled as she grabbed her iPad going to Netflix to watch vampire diaries.

"A big ass child." Jdot shook his head as he watched her pause her show to grab his hand and hold it.

"Well sir I like to hold your hand, and my stomach hurt so I guess your hand is comfort." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Why yo stomach hurt?" Jdot asked her.

"I don't know, it's just little sharp pains, nothing serious, anyways can I get the aux?" Legacy asked him.

"If you watching some on yo iPad why would you want the aux?" Jdot asked her confused.

"I don't know, but anyways I lost my phone somehow." Legacy revealed to him

"Dats why you was watching TikTok on my phone, how you een lose yo phone?" Jdot asked her confused.

"I was on FaceTime with mama Winter to talk to Jr, I honestly think he prefers her more then us, but anyways I got distracted then I laid down and went to sleep, when I woke which was at like 2 o'clock I was looking for my phone but I didn't remember where I left it at, so I got your phone and begin watching TikTok." Legacy explained.

"You just do da most random shit." Jdot shook his head as he drove in the drive through of Zaxbys.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady spoke through the mic.

"Whatchu want?" Jdot asked Legacy before she looked at the menu while squinting her eyes.

"Uhhhh, loaded fries, pink lemonade, and macadamia cookies." Legacy told him before Jdot repeated her order to the lady and also adding what he wanted.

"Awww, this is like the first day of us spending time together last year, that's when I cried because I didn't like the smell of my noodles." Legacy chuckled.

"I was stressin, as soon as I got home I called my mama, I was so confused on how yo emotions changed fast." Jdot shook his head.

30 minutes later...

"Here eat this." Legacy held her fork of loaded fries to Jdot mouth.

"Why would I eat that?" Jdot asked her as he squinted his eyes.

"Because I want you to try it." Legacy frowned before Jdot side eyed her and ate the food.

"Is it good?" Legacy asked him before he nodded his head yes.

"It's okay." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Can we go to sleep now?" Legacy asked him.

"I'm waiting fa you, I've been done wit my food 30 minutes ago, you eatin slow and shi." Jdot mugged.

"Well excuse me, it's only so much I can eat." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"You just ate your food, 3 of my wings along with 5 macadamia cookies, so you show'll can put the food away faster." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, let me throw this away so you can get out of your grumpy mood." Legacy rolled her eyes as she threw her trash her away before she washed her hands and dried them.

"You ready na"? Jdot asked her before she nodded her head.

"Don't run up dem stairs." Jdot told her as he seen her ready to run up the stairs.

"You always telling me that like I'm some child." Legacy rolled her eyes as she walked up the stairs with Jdot behind her.

"I can't tell if you one or not, be running of up dem stairs and den when you hurt yo self you gone be crying under me." Jdot mugged.

"You sound like someone mom." Legacy chuckled as she laid in the bed before Jdot came and laid beside her before he pulled Legacy to lay on him.

"Is you good na?" Jdot asked her as he rubbed her belly as a way of comfort so she could go to sleep easily.

"Yes." Legacy nodded her head before she covered her mouth and yawned as she started to get sleepy.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾