32

Legacy Kind...

"What I told you about sleeping with your gun in your pants?" Legacy groaned as she opened her eyes before squinting them cause the sun was in her face.

"That's not my gun, my gun on the dresser." Jdot rolled his eyes as he scrolled through instagram.

"Well something is poking me." Legacy rolled her eyes as she got off of his lap and then quickly moved far away from him on the other side of the bed.

"Ja'Antae you better go take care of that." Legacy told him as he laughed at her reaction.

"You moved like I burned yo ass or sum." Jdot laughed making Legacy roll her eyes.

"What are you even like that? A pregnant women shouldn't turn you on." Legacy said.

"Aye my partner wants what he wants, I can't help it." Jdot shrugged his shoulders making Legacy gagged.

"Your disgusting." She told him before getting out the bed and using the bathroom before getting into the shower.

2 hours later...

"I am officially 8 month's pregnant and I have 1 more month to go." Legacy said before sipping her pink lemonade.

"What I tell you bout leaving yo shit in my car?" Jdot asked as he picked up her lipgloss.

"That's only one thing." Legacy said making him mug her.

"Don't matter, how imma have hoes if they see lipgloss in my car." Jdot said.

"Tell yo hoes you have a little sister and she be leaving her stuff in your car." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't like yo ass." He mugged making her roll her eyes.

"I seen this TikTok that said whoever get on your nerves the most during your pregnancy is who your baby will look like, I hope my baby do not look like you." Legacy said.

"You said that shit like I'm ugly." He mugged making Legacy twist her lips to the side.

"Wellll, your not ugly, but your not good looking either." She explained making him mug her.

"I'm fine as fuck." He told her making her stifle a laugh.

"If that helps I guess." She shrugged her shoulders as they got out of the car and walked into the studio.

5 hours later...

"They put yo legs up when you give birth?" Jdot asked as he watched a lady give birth with Legacy on YouTube.

"Well obviously if we're watching it right now, can you bath him, I don't want the nurses bathing him, I seen this one nurse hit the baby head." Legacy explained.

"I gotchu if they let me." He told her making her nod her head.

"I feel like a old lady, I can't go outside." Legacy mugged as she watched TV.

"Nope cause your on bed rest." Jdot smiled as he rubbed her stomach.

"Being on bed rest is boring, how am I supposed to aggravate you if you go to the studio." She pouted.

"That's whatcha ass get, can't aggravate me no more." Jdot laughed.

"Oh baby I will be calling your phone to aggravate you so don't think you free." She told him.

"Watch I ain't gone answer that bitch." He told her while laughing.

"And what if I break my water?" She asked making him stop laughing and think about it.

"Yo ass gotta point." He told her making her smile.

"I always do, anyways your birthday is coming up so my in 8 months so my planning is starting right now." She told him as she unlocked her iPad.

"How you knew my birthday?" He asked her.

"Cause your mom told me." She told him.

"Oh, ion want no party." He told her making her shrug.

"Why you don't want a party?" She questioned.

"Cause I want to spend it with you and the baby." He told her making her smile.

"Awww, that's so cute, but don't you want to have fun?" She asked him.

"Naw, I have fun everyday if my life, I want peace with the three of us." He explained to her.

"Okay you about to make me cry." Legacy chuckled so her eyes wouldn't water.

"You always cryin." He shook his head while chuckling with her.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾