25

Legacy Kind...

(Im giving extra updates cause I got so many chapters written of this book and their just sitting there)

"I don't think you should pick those shoes." Legacy told Jdot as he grabbed his pandas to match with his outfit.

"Why? Panda dunks go wit everything." He told her.

"Because thats basic, your going to your release party and your going with basic shoes." She told him.

"So what shoes should I wear since panda dunks is basic." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Your white forces, you can never go wrong them." She told him making him grab them and look at his out fit to see if she was right.

"Ight, you right I guess." He told her before putting on his shoes before standing making Legacy smile.

"Oh let me fix your hair because one of your wicks is on the wrong side." She said as she got out of her chair.

"Bend down I can't see." She told him making him sit down in his gaming chair.

She fixed his wicks for him before backing up, "Okay perfect, what time is it your going to be late."

"Legacy im straight, it's giving black mama." He chuckled as he watched her ramble about him being late.

"I am a black mama, just not yours but anyways send pictures, and do not over drink." Legacy scolded him as they walked out of the house.

"Okay mother I got you." He said sarcastically making Legacy playfully roll her eyes as she chuckled.

"Have fun Ja'Antae." She hugged him and kissed his cheek before walking to her car.

Jdot smiled as soon as he got into his car, he wished she would've came with him but she didn't want to and he didn't want to force her.

Jdot had to admit he enjoyed Legacy company, energy, personality, everything about her, and how she's always interested in things he liked to do.

Legacy walked into her house and went straight into the kitchen and warming up her leftover food.

"Yo ass not going to the album release party?" Spinz asked as he walked into the kitchen with a full outfit on.

"No, I didn't want to go, I don't want Ja'Antae to look after me all night." Legacy told him making him nod his head.

"Why didn't you go?" Legacy asked confused.

"I'm on my way there I was just wondering why you wasn't there, but anyways love you sis." He kissed her forehead before walking out of the kitchen.

"Love you too." She yelled before eating her food.

Once she got done eating her food she walked upstairs and took a shower, it's been 2 hours since Spinz left the house meaning it's been about 2 hours and 45 minutes since Jdot and Legacy have talked.

Legacy hoped they were okay honestly but she knew they was, she just always worried.

She took out her boho braids and left her natural hair in a airfro.

She watched originals on her TV as she played games on her iPad, she then furrowed her eyebrows when she felt something in her stomach move.

She paused the tv and her game before turning on her flashlight and looking at her stomach to see and feel her baby was kicking making her smile before recording.

"She's kicking." Legacy chuckled as she watched her stomach move.

The baby then stopped kicking making Legacy chuckle before she stopped recording and she rubbed her stomach.

She pressed play on her show before going back to playing her game before she got sleepy and went to sleep.

Next Day...

"Ja'Antae!" Legacy yelled once she walked into his house.

She didn't hear anything so she rolled her eyes, "And he's probably still sleep."

She walked upstairs to his room and remembered to knock cause last time she walked into the studio she almost threw up.

"Who the fuck." Jdot groaned as he got out of his bed with grey joggers and no shirt on, with his psd boxers showing and his gun in his hand.

"Oh it's you, I was finna shoot yo ass." Jdot said as he sat his gun on his dresser.

"Good thing it's me." Legacy said before walking into his room to see three naked girls on his bed.

"Ewwww Ja'Antae atleast cover them up." She told him making him roll his eyes as she covered hers.

"Y'all wake y'all asses up, this ain't no hotel, fuck and dip." He yelled waking them up.

"You were literally just in us not even 3 hours ago and now it's time for us to go?" The girl questioned as they put on their clothes.

"Fuck yeah, my babymama here and she don't wanna see y'all." Jdot told them making them look over at Legacy who still had her eyes covered.

"You fuckin yo babymama?" One of them asked.

"Oh nooo baby, we're bestfriends, not whatever you and he is." Legacy said making them roll their eyes and walk out of Jdot room.

"Lock my door!" Jdot yelled before Legacy handed him his food.

"Oh shit you got me food." Jdot chuckled as he opened his IHOP plate.

"Yeah, and when your done wash those sheets." She told him making him roll his eyes.

"I know that, that's not my first time fucking bitches." He told her making her cringe.

"I pray the baby is a girl, I do not want a mini you running around here." Legacy told him.

"Mmcht a mini Jdot round here is gone be brazy." He smiled imagining it.

"No it's going to be very awful, anyways how did the party go?" Legacy asked as she sat in his gaming chair.

"It was straight, I had bitches twerking on they hands and shit, I drunk a whole bottle of Hennessy, I mostly chilled in the vip section, that's bout it." He shrugged his shoulders as Legacy nodded her head.

"That's cool, I'm glad you had fun." Legacy smiled at him.

"Whatchu did without me cause I know you was bored." Jdot said making Legacy chuckle.

"I ate, showered of course, took my hair out, watched Originals, played games, oh and the baby kicked for the first time, hold on I have the video." Legacy told him making him raise his eyebrows in surprise.

Legacy went into her camera and pressed the video before handing it to Jdot.

"Awww, did it hurt?" He asked her.

"No, it just feels like something is moving inside of you stomach, like weirdish, but I heard some babies kick their mom stomach and it's pain, I hope ours don't do that." She told him.

"I hope so too, if you cry cause somebody yelled at you I don't wanna hear you cry cause you in pain." Jdot told her.

"Oh please, be prepared because your going to be in that delivery room watching me cry." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"I still got 5 mo months, until den im finna enjoy life." He sipped his fruit punch.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾