14

Legacy Kind...

"Oh my lord, this is literally my least favorite day of the year." Legacy said as her leg bounced up and down nervously.

Her family had a reunion every year, and every year it was hosted at their house, her aunties would come to judge and talk about people, her grandma would cook everytime, her uncles would play cards.

What she didn't like is that her aunties and cousins would sit around and judge all day, that's why she only talked to Channing.

Legacy was going to wear her crop top but her belly gotten a little bigger and you could tell she was pregnant so they couldn't mistake it as stomach gut.

Instead she put on her black joggers and a hoodie with her red thunders.

"I brought you some food." Jdot came into her room with chipotle.

"Thank you." She smiled as he handed her the food before furrowing his eyebrows at her outfit.

"Why you wearin a hoodie? Youn even like wearin them like that?" He questioned as he sat in her gaming chair.

"I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders as she looked off to side while chewing her food.

"You a bad ugly ass liar." He laughed making Legacy frown before her eyes begin watering making him instantly stop laughing.

"I don't wanna wear this outfit I wanna wear a crop top but my family likes to judge, and I'm 18 already pregnant and their going to have a lot to say and I'm so scared." She rambled as she cried hard.

"Fuck them, Legacy they not taking care of our child, they don't even know how you got pregnant and it ain't dey business." He mugged.

"But I don't wanna wear this, but my belly is noticeable." She cried making Jdot smack his teeth before walking into her closet and grabbing her something else to wear.

"Put this shi on Legacy stop worrying bout they ugly ahh opinions." He handed her an outfit.

"B- I don't give a fuck, stop cryin and go put on that and take that hot ass outfit off, you don't even like wearin hoodies." He mugged making Legacy grab the crop top and skirt he picked out for her.

She sniffled as she walked into her bathroom before closing it and washing her face before putting on her clothes.

She put the clothes she was wearing in her dirty clothes hamper before walking out of the bathroom making Jdot smile.

"There we go, that's the Legacy I know." Jdot clapped his hands hyping her up making her smile.

"Thank you." She hugged him making him mentally groan before she pulled out of the hug.

"I forgot about the physical touch thing, I'm so sorry." Legacy nervously smiled before walking to her closet to get her sandals.

"Where's Legacy? She always in that room." She heard her auntie speak making her roll her eyes.

"You want me to put this in the frigerator?" Jdot asked as he picked up her food.

"Yes please and thank you, but that means we have to go downstairs." Legacy said nervously.

"Don't nobody give a fuck, they ass don't scare me come on." He softly grabbed her hand and opened her room door and begin walking downstairs.

They walked downstairs making all her aunties and cousins attention turn to them as Jdot mugged all of them.

Her auntie kissed her teeth as she watched Legacy and Jdot hold hands, "Grown and fast."

Legacy rolled her eyes as they continued walking into the kitchen to be met with her uncles.