17

Legacy Kind...

"I'm going to the block with Mr.Breezy." Legacy smiled as Jdot mugged her.

"You always mugging, your face don't hurt?" She questioned.

"You always talking, yo mouth don't hurt?" He questioned her.

"Actually no." She replied before going on TikTok.

"Get on my fuckin nerves." He rolled his eyes as he parked his car.

"I really do for real? Like all jokes aside, cause if I do I am so sorry, it's just when I get comfortable around people I start talking and touching them to death." Legacy rambled.

"No Legacy I was joking, come on." Jdot told her as they got out of the car, Legacy frowned at his reply, she didn't like annoying anyone who felt like she was annoying, so she decided she was going to kinda distance her personality.

Jdot didn't mean it as a rude way tho, he was just blunt with certain things.

"Wassup dot." Quise dapped Jdot up ass they walked up on the porch.

"Wassuh nigga." Jdot dapped him back up as he held Legacy hand with his other hand.

"Wassup Legacy." Quise smiled at her making her return the smile.

"Hi Quise." She smiled at him as she waved.

Once they did their greetings Jdot walked into the house with his hand still connected to Legacy's.

"JDOT MF BREEZY IS IN THIS HOE!" Isaiah Jdot homeboy yelled before dapping Jdot up.

"Wassup nigga, ouuu you brought a fine... wait pregnant bitch." Isaiah said once he seen Legacy stomach.

"Nigga she not a bitch, and she carrying my baby." He told him making him quickly nod his head.

"Ohhhh, so you the one Jdot made a threat to the whole world about, okurrrr he got the whole Florida scared." Isaiah said while chuckling.

Legacy nodded her head slowly before Isaiah walked away.

"Wassup breezy." K3 came into the livingroom dapping him along with a bunch of other males behind him.

All their pants were sagging, they all had tattoos on their arm, face, legs, and necks, some had on hoodies, some had on wide beaters, everyone had dreads or wicks along with golds.

'This screams Florida' Legacy thought in her head.

"Ouuu he brought a fine li mama." His homeboy Tay said.

"Nigga she off limits to all you nasty weird bitches, and she pregnant by me so move along." Jdot mugged as he sat on the couch making Legacy sit next to him, she was not finna stand or sit no where by herself.

"Oh shii, the one you threatened everybody about? I thought she was gone be ugly, most girls you fuck wit be ugly, bad body, delusional, daddy issues, and weird." Pooter said as his other homeboys nodded his head agreeing.

"They do not be that bad body." Jdot said making Pooter smack his teeth.

"Yes the fuck they do, bitches be lookin like Asian Doll, and you know her ass don't look right." Pooter said making them buss out laughing.

Legacy stayed on her phone bored out of her life, she wanted to go home now, her mood was just not with her right now.

"Naw jitt snapped." Jdot laughed at Pooter.

1 hour later...

"You hungry?" Jdot asked Legacy as he drove by restaurants.

"No, I wanna go home." She replied making him nod his head.

"You aight?" He asked as he patted her forehead to see if she had a fever, she been way too quiet and not touchy like usually.

"I'm good." She replied as she scrolled through TikTok.

He nodded his head before continuing driving her house.

"Goodnight Legacy." He told her as she got out of the car.

"Goodnight Ja'Antae." She replied before closing the door and walking into her house.

He scrunched his eyebrows up, she barely called him by his name.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾