2

Legacy Kind...
I got out of the shower and put on my psd, I then put on my black Nike tech and my white air forces.

I sprayed on perfume and and fixed my knotless braids and did my edges.

My phone begin ringing which made me answer it knowing it was Channing.

"Girly I'm out side." She said.

"Okay I'll be out." I said and she hung up.

I walked out of my room after I grabbed my AirPod pros before silently walking out.

I opened the front door and slid out the door after I locked the bottom lock.

I smiled as I ran down the the drive way and into Channing car.

"Hey girly." Channing said as she leaned over the seat and hugged me.

"Hi, how you doing." I asked her I buckled myself up.

"I'm good, I brought you some McDonald's." She said as she handed me a McDonald's bag and a orange juice.

"Aww thank you." I said as I smiled like a baby and opened my beeakfast sandwich.

"You welcome, your brothers know you out the house?" She asked me which made me shake my head.

She didn't say anything else she just cut off the car and we both got out at the same time.

We both walked into the doctors office and I walked to the front desk.

"Hello." I spoke to the lady at the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you today?" The lady asked me as she smiled at me.

"Well yesterday I came in and I don't remember exactly what I scheduled for so I was wandering if you could tell me." I said to her and she nodded her head.

"Do you have your name and ID?" She asked me as she begin typing on her computer.

"Yes, my name is Legacy Kind." I said as I handed her my id.

She then typed my name in and handed me my ID back, I put it ID back in my purse.

"Okay so it says here you came in to get an artificial insemination." She said which made me do a deep sigh.

"Is there something wrong ma'am?" She asked me which made me shake my head no.

"Um no, it's just I do remember making that appointment, and I do not know who the donor is." I said to her.

"Well if you want me to I can tell you who the donor is." She said which made me nod.

"Yea that will be very helpful." I said while smiling.

"Okay his name is Ja'Antae Rivers." She said which made Channing eyes almost pop out her head.

"Girlllllllll, that's my nigga homeboy." She said while smiling.

"Well atleast we want have a hard time finding him." I said while shrugging.

"Can I have the paper work of everything please?" I asked her and she nodded.

She walked away and then came back like a few minutes later and handed me some papers.

"Thank you so much a wonderful day." I said while smiling and she spoke back to me and we walked out of the doctors office.

That was easier than I thought not gone lie.

"Well now I'm sleepy and I wanna go home." I spoke as we got into the car and I yawned.

"You sleepy?" Channing asked me surprisingly.

"Yea." I said as I yawned again.

"Girl that baby taking to out cause you have never been sleepy this early." She said while laughing.