11

Legacy Kind...

"Okay guys we're going to go around in a circle and name what our babyfathers call us." The instructed Ms.Faith said while smiling.

Legacy signed up for pregnancy class and now she regret it, one because everybody being so quiet, no one is talking, and she wants to hold someone hand but she don't even know these people to do that.

"My baby father calls me a bitch." A girl said as they went around in a circle.

"Um, wow, okay next."

"Mines died." Someone revealed making Legacy feel bad.

"Mines call me a hoe."

"Mines don't even call, he in jail clapping other niggas cheeks." Someone shrugged making Legacy mouth drop open.

"Mines call me a baby having machine." A lady said.

"Mines beat my ass everyday." Another one spoke.

'Well damn... and I'm complaining about the demon babydaddy I have now, baby I'm grateful now praise the Lord.' Legacy said in her head.

"Legacy your turn." Ms.Faith said, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oh mines calls me Legacy, or a child cause I cry a lot, but in a joking way." She explained making them nod their head.

"Girl you got it lucky, might have to steal yo babydaddy." A lady smiled at her and Legacy returned it.

"Okay, class is over." Ms.Faith smiled, Legacy immediately got up, grabbed her purse and walked out of the building.

She spotted Jdot car and smiled as she walked to his car and seen Zaxbys.

"This for me?" She asked him as she moved the bag so she could sit.

"Naw, it's for my other babymama." He mugged.

"Oh well tell her congratulations." Legacy smiled at him, he squinted his eyes at her and seen she genuinely meant it.

"You so fuckin dumb sometimes, it's yours." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, but don't your other babymama gotta eat?" She frowned making him huff out of frustration.

"I don't have another babymama, you my only one, I was playing." He said making Legacy face turn into a smile.

"Ohhhhhhh, thank you, I wish it was another babymother." She said as she opened her food.

"Why would you want that?" He asked her, most females be hating, but she not hating she's literally being nice and Jdot was confused.

"Because, my baby need a sibling, and I'm not birthing another child, so therefore it's all left up to the hoe having daddy." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ian no hoe." He mugged.

"You tryna fool me or yourself?" She asked him as she ate her chicken wings.

"Shut the fuck up." He mugged.

"Okay, but let me tell you what happened in class today, so Ms.Faith told us to say tell everyone what our baby father calls us, them people said they call them a hoe, bitch, baby having machine, one of them dead, one of dem in jail clapping niggas cheeks, whatever that is, and one of them beat on them." She said before drinking her lemonade.

"And?" He asked clueless on why he should care.

"That's very sad, and I felt bad cause I said you don't call me anything bad, not that I want you to, but them women are so strong, and here I am, being a passenger princess and eating food." She said.