61

Legacy Kind...

"It's a bad bitch birthday!" Legacy bent over twerking before Jdot smacked her butt and grabbed it.

"I'm tired of you and your heavy hands." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Happy birthday ma." Jdot pecked her lips.

"Thank you, anyways is fat man up yet?" Legacy asked him.

"No, when I went in there he was snorin his 4 month old life away." Jdot told her.

"Okay, I'm leaving in 4 hours and I'm taking fat man with me." Legacy told him before she begin walking up to their room.

"You can't go in there." Jdot pulled her arm back making Legacy raise her eyebrows.

"Why I can't?" Legacy asked him.

"Because, I'm doin some and it's not fa you to see." Jdot told her as he moved her down the stairs.

"What the fuck you doing that I can't see?" Legacy asked him.

"Something that you can't see." Jdot replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Ja'Antae I'm not about to play with you." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Good thing you not playin wit me den." Jdot told her making Legacy stomp her feet.

"Yo feet is too tiny to be stomping like dat." Jdot laughed.

"I only wear an 4 so don't do to much." Legacy mugged.

"Tiny ass feet." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Ja'Antae I have to get ready." Legacy groaned.

"You already ready, you have on a dress and sandals, and your hair looks beautiful so what else you need?" Jdot asked her before Legacy thought about it.

"I need my purse." Legacy answered before Jdot pulled his phone out of his pocket before Legacy phone dinged.

Legacy rolled her eyes before looking at the notification from Jdot to see he sent her 500k.

"Ja'Antaeeeeeee, I still need my necklace and ring." Legacy complained before Jdot looked at her finger to see she didn't have her ring on.

"Why you took it off? You not posed to take it off." Jdot frowned.

"Because I was doing my hair and my hair got caught in it so I took it off but I forgot to put it back on." Legacy explained.

"I'll go get it." Jdot told her before he ran upstairs and grabbed her ring off the dresser before running back downstairs.

"Lemme see yo hand." Jdot told Legacy before she lifted her hand up so he could put the ring on her finger.

"Thank you, what am I supposed to do for the next 4 hours? I don't leave until 3." Legacy frowned.

"Find some." Jdot rolled his eyes before Legacy grabbed the keys to her car and walked into the garage.

Legacy unlocked her car before getting in and pausing as she stood shook as what was in her car.

"Awww, Ja'Antae you gone make me cry at 9 o'clock in the morning." Legacy smiled.

"You like it?" Jdot asked her before Legacy instantly clung onto his body.

"I love it, you didn't have to, I said I didn't want anything." Legacy smiled.

"You never want anything, also whatever you got planned today just push dem back, all you doing is going shopping." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"You said that like what I do is boring, I love shopping." Legacy told him.

"You grocery shop all week." Jdot side eyed her.