62

Legacy Kind...

"Legacy you have to give it time to come." Channing told Legacy over the phone.

"It's been 3 days, I'm scared." Legacy pouted as she folded Jr clothes.

"I'm sure it's going come soon." Channing shrugged her shoulders.

"What if it's a possibility I'm pregnant, I'm gone be scared to tell him." Legacy huffed before she begin putting Jr clothes in his dresser before she grabbed her phone and walked downstairs fixing Jr a bottle.

"He's going to be assuring, and loving." Channing explained as Legacy walked back upstairs to Jr room.

"And what if he don't? What if he don't want the baby?" Legacy questioned.

"Girllll, Jdot love Jr with his heart and soul, literally, you can just tell by the way he looks at Jr, you even told me his wallpaper was Jr, so imagine it now if you tell him your pregnant." Channing said.

"Well technically we don't know, Jr not even 1 yet and I'm probably already pregnant." Legacy huffed.

"It's okay, this is probably the chance everyone in our family been waiting for, the first grandchild to have a girl."  Channing smiled.

"I was hoping that moment would be more in about 8 years." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Baeee!" Jdot yelled as he walked inside the house.

"Don't say nothing about the pregnancy thing." Legacy quickly told Channing.

"Im in Jr room!" Legacy yelled back before Jdot walked into the room.

"Hey fat man." Jdot picked Jr up who was sitting in his rocking chair watching cocomelon on his TV.

"Whatchu doin?" Jdot asked Legacy.

"Im folding his clothes and putting them up, I just cleaned your game room, stop leaving all them gatorades in there." Legacy told Jdot as he kissed her cheek.

"My bad ma, and youn gotta clean my game room, I keep telling you dis, I'll do it when I get home." Jdot explained to her.

"I know but sometimes it's aches me knowing it's not organized." Legacy told him.

"It's giving OCD." Channing spoke up.

"I don't have OCD, I just like things organized, or organized in my liking." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Girl you've been like that since we were kids." Channing chuckled.

"Don't matter, anyways can you put this basket in his closet please?" Legacy asked Jdot as she handed him Jr empty laundry basket.

Jdot put the basket in the closet before closing the closet door and walking out of the room while holding Jr.

"You got a pretty, innocent, classy ass mama, ion know what I'll do if I got a hood rat pregnant." Jdot told Jr as he walked downstairs.

"What we gone eat? Gummies of Gushers? Yo mama talm bout you can't eat sweets, we bouta turn up." Jdot told Jr as he grabbed fruit gummies and gushers.

"Don't choke boy, you gone have me in hea cryin." Jdot said as Jr chewed a tiny piece of the gummy and Jdot ate the gushers.

"Wing stop for dinner, is that cool?" Legacy asked as she walked downstairs.

"Yup, dats cool." Jdot nodded his head as he turned the opposite way of Legacy so she couldn't see that Jr was eating fruit snacks.

"Alright, I'm going back upstairs." Legacy walked back upstairs.

"Boyyyy, I thought yo mama was gone catch us, you 6 months I don't see why you can't eat sweets but that's ha rule." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾