108

Legacy Kind...

"I'm never in history letting him take me out the game no more." Legacy said as she threw up over the toilet.

"You would." Jania told her as she held Legacy her making Legacy roll her eyes.

"You and your brother about to piss me off, nigga gone ask me can he put his dick on my tongue, and I was actually going to let him until I remembered he pushed me off like 2 days before so I said no." Legacy explained.

"I didn't wanna know all that." Jania shook her head as Legacy got up and begin brushing her teeth.

2 hours later...

"Damn this shit heavy." Legacy huffed as she tried to lift a case of water bottles up.

"Legacy what da fuck is you doin na?" Jdot asked her as he walked inside the house.

"I'm trying to lift this up." Legacy frowned as she pointed at the case of water bottles.

"Pretty girl I told you I was gone go shoppin instead of you doin it by yoself." Jdot told her.

"Well I wanted to be independent." Legacy huffed as Jdot came over to carry the case of water bottles for her.

"Don't pick them up, I wanted to do it." Legacy told him before he could pick the water bottles up.

"How long you been hea tryna pick dis up?" Jdot asked her.

"Uhhh, maybe 30 minutes." Legacy answered.

"So youn want me to pick dis up?" Jdot asked her with his eyebrows raised.

"No, I haven't carried nothing in so long, except for my phone." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Cause you're pregnant, almost ready to give birth, you don't need to be carryin none." Jdot told Legacy.

"Okay you can go upstairs now because you're not about to watch me struggle to pick up something." Legacy told Jdot as she pushed him upstairs.

Once Jdot walked all the way upstairs Legacy tried to pick up the case again before she felt her nail break.

"Oh hell no." Legacy said as she looked at her broken nail as she felt tears flood into her eyes.

"Ja'Antae." Legacy called as she begin crying as she examined her broken nail.

"Wassuh." Jdot answered as he jogged downstairs.

"I broke my nail trying to lift the water bottles up." Legacy frowned as she cried.

Jdot scratched his head not knowing what to do before looking at Legacy nail.

"It's skraight, I can fix it for you and den it can be like it was never broke." Jdot told her as he wiped her tears.

"You can't fix it because you're not a nail tech and the doctor doesn't want me doing nails, I'm going to go into labor with a broken nail." Legacy frowned.

"If you tell me how to fix it I can fix it, I watched you do nails plenty of times." Jdot told her.

"Your really going to fix it?" Legacy asked him as she wiped her tears.

"If it stops you from cryin I'll fix it." Jdot told her as he softly grabbed her hand and walked them into her nail room.

"I grab da monomer first right?" Jdot asked Legacy before she nodded her head as she sat down at her nail desk.

Jdot grabbed Legacy nail cup and poured the monomer in it before grabbing her nail brushes and the acrylic that matched her nails and open the container.

Jdot then plugged the drill up before turning it and begin drilling down her broken nail.

"Can I record this or does this violate your gangster code?" Legacy asked Jdot as she continued wiping her tears.

"You can record it." Jdot chuckled trying to make Legacy happy.

"You still gone try ta pick them water bottles up after dis?" Jdot asked her.

"No, I broke a nail trying to do it so now I'll leave it up to you." Legacy told him before he drilled the nail all the off.

Jdot then begin filing the her nail to prep it for the fake nail before getting the fake nail and seeing if it fitted Legacy natural nail, which it did making him grab the glue and glue the nail to her natural nail.

"You've been studying my movements a lot." Legacy chuckled as she watched him file her nail like he was a professional.

"I been witchu all da time if I'm not in da studio and I like noticing small thing bout you." Jdot explained to her.

"Y'all are too much alike, Jr literally does the same thing." Legacy chuckled.

"What he like to sit and watch you?" Jdot asked her.

"Yes, I asked him why and he told me that he notice the smallest things about me and he finds it interesting because sometimes I don't know I being stuff because it's just normal for me." Legacy explained before her phone begin ringing making her answer the FaceTime call.

"Hello Noah" Legacy answered as she sat her phone up.

"Whatchu doin?" Spinz asked as he rolled a blunt.

"I'm getting my nail fixed, why?" Legacy asked.

"Because I'm bored, yo nose got big as fuck." Spinz squinted his eyes as Legacy mugged him.

"Cause I'm pregnant you negro, it's called a pregnancy nose." Legacy mugged.

"Ohhhh, my bad." Spinz apologized.

"Leave me alone because you making me mad and I'm hungry and I'm 8 months, my big self can barely get up." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Sucks to be pregnant, youn get cramps?" Spinz asked her.

"Well I don't, I don't know about other pregnant women, the baby kicks me every now and then, which is the most precious and painfulness thing that has ever happened to me." Legacy told her brother.

"What about contractions?" Spinz asked her.

"Oh don't even worry about all that, them things is straight painful, make you think twice about wanting anymore kids." Legacy scoffed.

"What happened to the baby shower?" Spinz asked her.

"I changed my mind and let it be a surprise, I honestly should've started planning 7 months ago so everything could've been perfect but I didn't, and I start planning now I'm not getting sleep I'm gone be up all night decorating and Ja'Antae don't want me doing that so." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Speakin of dat nigga whea he at?" Spinz asked.

"Bae you wanna be shown today?" Legacy asked Jdot  knowing he had his days where he didn't want to be shown.

"Sure." Jdot answered as he applied acrylic to Legacy nail.

Legacy flipped the camera to Jdot before Jdot waved before Legacy flipped the camera back to her.

"Nigga is you doin nails?" Spinz asked making Jdot begin laughing.

"Legacy broke ha nail and she was cryin so I'm fixin it fa ha cause da doctors told ha she can't do nails until she have the baby." Jdot explained.

"You got ha spoiled as hell, Dot she really gotchu doin nail?" Spinz asked him.

"I volunteered to make ha happy."  Jdot laughed.

"She gotchu wrapped round ha finger." Spinz chuckled.

"I do not have him wrapped around my finger thank you very much." Legacy scoffed.

"Dot ain't never did nobody nails, heon een play like dat." Spinz told her.

"Well this just proves I have the best husband in the world." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
MY MAN JDOT DROPPED HIS ALBUM YESTERDAY😛😛 GO TUNE IN