115

Legacy Kind...

"You have your daddy mug." Legacy told Majesty while chuckling.

"Baeeeee." Jdot called as he walked downstairs.

"I'm in the kitchen warming up Majesty bottle." Legacy replied before Jdot walked in the kitchen.

"Oh and I'm on live so don't walk into the camera." Legacy told Jdot seeing he didn't have on nothing but boxers and socks.

"Well walk ova hea so I can get my child." Jdot told Legacy since in order to walk over to them he had to walk infront of the camera.

"She's about to eat unless you gone feed her." Legacy replied as she shook Majesty bottle.

"I'll feed ha." Jdot told Legacy before she handed Jdot Majesty bottle before handing Majesty over to him.

"Our baby is 2 months now, and I'll decide to post her when I feel like I want to, it's not that I'm hiding her it's I just I don't randomly say hey let me post my daughter." Legacy sarcastically said.

"Majesty be up at 3 o'clock in the morning in the game room with Ja'Antae as he plays the game and she just sleeps on him or either is satisfied with his hair, it's her regular schedule to be awake at this time." Legacy answered a question.

"I'm staring to think she's becoming a daddy girl, I'm just for the moment until her dad come." Legacy answered another comment.

"I got mine like 2 weeks after giving her birth, it's terrible, I have it, and I honestly hope that was my last time giving birth because I hate hospitals, they creep me out, and they make me sick, Ja'Antae on the other hand loves hospitals morgues, he's weird." Legacy answered a comment.

"Whea ha towel so I can wipe ha mouth." Jdot asked Legacy as he searched for Majesty towel.

"Uhhhh, here." Legacy handed him the towel once she found it.

"Y'all my child got a head full of hair, when she get olda Legacy ain't gone neva let ha have a bad hair day, Legacy dont een have bad hair days." Jdot shook his head as he played with Majesty hair.

"I do have bad hair days you just don't see it, you be at the studio when I be doing my hair sometimes, like this one time I cried cause my ponytail kept coming out ugly." Legacy explained.

"Why ion get to see it?" Jdot frowned.

"Because that's embarrassing." Legacy told him.

"Well I wanna see, shi it can't be dat bad." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"So you want to see me have a break down because my ponytail won't come out right?" Legacy raised her eyebrows.

"If dats what come wit it, I'll comfort you or try ta fix it." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Awww, y'all need to get y'all one of him, I love my husband." Legacy smiled.

"First da fuck off it's not anotha one of me." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Welp y'all can't get one of him, sorry." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"No I don't smoke, I don't participate in them activities, but it's kind of weird that you know I have asthma, who told you that? My brother?" Legacy twisted her lips to the side as she answered questions.

"Okay I'm getting off of here cause my baby is sleep now, and I'm getting sleepy, goodnight friends." Legacy smiled as she ended the live.

"You don't even know them to be talm bout friends." Jdot scoffed as he carried a sleeping Majesty upstairs with Legacy behind him.

"They are my friends, not everyone is rude like you." Legacy rolled her eyes as she walked into their room while Jdot went into Majesty nursery to lay her down.

"First da fuck off I ain't rude." Jdot mugged as he walked into their room before laying down onto the bed.

"Bae why you all da way ova dea." Jdot groaned as he softly pulled Legacy to lay on him.

"Because my phone is charging and I want to watch TikTok." Legacy answered as she laid on Jdot chest.

"Watch it on my phone." Jdot suggested as he handed Legacy his phone.

"You love touching me, you didn't even like physical touch when we first met." Legacy chuckled as Jdot played with her ponytail.

"I still don't like people touchin me, dat shi weird, you get a pass tho." Jdot told her.

"Your love language is physical touch, you're in denial though." Legacy chuckled as she scrolled through TikTok.

"A fuckin lie, whatchu cookin tomorrow?" Jdot asked.

"Uhhhh, honestly I don't know yet, what do you want to eat?" Legacy asked.

"I want some chicken wings and dem homemade fries you be making, not da ones you from da sto, dem shits nasty now." Jdot told Legacy.

"Lemon pepper or honey hot?" Legacy questioned.

"Whatever Jr pick." Jdot shrugged his shoulders knowing Jr loved chicken wings and he liked all the flavors so he was just gone let Jr pick.

"Well I'm going to sleep now because I have things to do tomorrow at 7 o'clock in the morning." Legacy said as she turned the phone off.

"Whatchu doin at 7 o'clock in da mornin?" Jdot asked with his eyebrows raised.

"I'm going to my hair, nail, and lash appointment, and then I'm coming home to start cooking, then Noah and Kacey is coming over to get in the pool with Jr." Legacy explained.

"Ight, goodnight pretty girl, I love you." Jdot kissed Legacy.

"You just made me nervous, you could've just pecked my lips with a little kiss instead you did a full kiss." Legacy nervously chuckled.

"You got nervous off of a kiss Legacy? We done been married for 2 years na." Jdot replied as he chuckled.

"Yes, it's very nerve reckoning." Legacy told Jdot as she laid her head on his chest.

"But subject change, what color should I get my nails?" Legacy questioned.

"Da color of my tip." Jdot answered before Legacy jaw dropped open.

"You're so nasty, I will not be getting my nail color brown, that's a weird nail color." Legacy laughed.

"Why not? So when you grab it you can match da color togetha." Jdot explained.

"Yeah no, you're a freak, a weird freak." Legacy chuckled.

"I don't give a fuck, you love dis freak, bet if I ask you can I make you choke on my dick den kiss you den make you choke again you gone let me." Jdot rolled his eyes before Legacy scooted on the other side of the bed.

"You can stay over there with your freaky desires." Legacy rolled her eyes.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
They so toxic they was just arguing last chapter🙄🙄