4

Legacy Kind...

"MY ASS SO BIG LIKE THE SUN!" Legacy skipped down her stairs as she smiled.

"What the fuck yo pregnant ass so happy bout?" Spinz asked as he sat at the kitchen table playing with his gun.

"I don't know, I don't have morning sickness, so I'm enjoying life while I can." She smiled before walking into the kitchen, she looked for a slim jim since that's what she was craving but they didn't have any.

"I hate here." She stomped out of the kitchen, Spinz looked up confused cause she was just happy now she hate it here.

And just on time Jdot called her making her quickly answer.

"How may I help you sperm donor?" She answered the phone, making Jdot sucked his teeth.

"Stop fucking playing with me, what you want from the store?" He asked, a smile instantly formed on her face.

"I want 3 slim jims, a donut stick, a watermelon lemonade Snapple, and I want some sour liquid candy, don't matter what kind." She said while smiling.

"Fat ass." Jdot mumbled before hanging up the phone.

Legacy swiped out of her apps before going to TikTok and began scrolling.

"I'm boreddddd." She put her phone down before going back to the dining room to mess with her brother.

"Whatcha doing?" She sat on the side of him and watched him played with the clip of his gun.

"You see what I'm doing so why you asking?" He side eyed her before going back to what he was doing.

"Don't be sassy." She rolled her eyes.

The front door opened making her immediately get up and run to the door knowing it was Jdot.

"Awww you brought me Zaxbys." She grabbed the food out of his hand before hugging him.

"You finna become my favorite, I love food, thank you." She smiled before skipping into her room.

She happily sat on her bed and put on vampire diaries before eating her food.

Jdot laughed once he noticed she was dead serious, he feel like he have been doing a good job with having a babymama.

Shit was really easy to him, check up on her and the baby, give her food, buy her snacks and then continue with his hoe life.

2 hours later...

"Why can't I bite your nose?" Legacy whined as she rolled over on Jdot, she said she was sleepy and wanted to cuddle, now he cuddling with her, she tryna bite his nose.

"Because that shit weird." He smacked his teeth as she continued to roll over on his body, he already hated physical touch.

"Whatever, anyways can I atleast play with your tattoos?" She asked and before he got to answer she grabbed his arm and traced his tattoos.

He liked older women, but he tried to give girls a couple years under him or his age a chance, but his babymama just broke that chance.

"Why do you like touching me?" He asked as he groaned.

"I don't know, I touch everybody all the time." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I can tell." Jdot rolled his eyes, as she continued drawing circles on his arms.

"Can we cuddle now? I'm sleepy." She yawned as she put his arm down.

"I've been trying to cuddle with you for the longest, but you wanna touch me and shit." Jdot said and she shrugged her shoulders before wrapping her arms around him.

She laid on his chest making him wrap his arms her, she went straight to sleep.

Jdot was scrolling on instagram before his begin ringing, he was gone ignore it until Legacy stirred in her sleep, he didn't wanna wake her up.

"What the fuck you want?" He mugged the air once he put the phone to his ear.

"Bae when you coming home?" He sucked his teeth and rubbed his temples already aggravated with her.

"Bitch we not together, we don't have a house together, I do not live at your house, I have my own, and your just a suck, fuck and dip." He said, he been tryna make it clear to her for a couple of weeks that he ain't want her.

"But bae, you said you loved me, I just wanna love you." She sniffled, he mentally groaned.

"Stop calling me that shit, and I said luh you during sex, not no I love you, yo ass delusional, you can love me from a distance." He rolled his eyes.

Before she got to respond he hung up on her and blocked her, he was already aggravated by her and she making it worse.

Legacy reached up and begin playing with his ear making him roll his eyes, physical touch was not his thing at all, and here he is with a very touchy person.