23

Legacy Kind...

"Legacy why da fuck would you eat the strawberries and you know your allergic?" Spinz yelled at her, Legacy knew she was allergic to strawberries but she wanted to eat it now her face is swollen.

"Because I wanted to eat it." Legacy told him as her eyes filled with tears.

"You knew you couldn't, stop doing shit." Spinz told her as he examined her face.

"Now you gotta wait 10 hours fa that shit to swell down." Whop rolled his eyes.

"I can't even go outside." Legacy cried, she wanted to go to Jdot house to bother him.

"You can if you want everybody to see yo swollen ass face." Spinz told her.

"Well you guys are brother of the day, can y'all fix this?" She asked them, they always found a way to save her.

"Not a allergic reaction, you should've told us earlier so I could give you yo medicine, do you even know where to asthma pump at?" Spinz asked her making her look off to the side.

"Legacy what if yo ass have a asthma attack and we ain't with you? Cause you don't carry your pump." Whop questioned making her shrug.

"I haven't had an attack in years, and I haven't had a allergic reaction in one year, I didn't think I would need to carry them." Legacy told them as tears rolled down her face.

"You finna start carrying that shit Legacy, I'm not playing." Spinz told her and right on que Jdot walked in the house making her mentally groan.

She knew he was gone yell at her too and she didn't need a triple lecture, and he don't even know about her asthma cause she didn't care to tell him.

"What happen to yo face?" Jdot mugged as he grabbed her face examining it.

"Her ass ate some strawberries knowing she's allergic to em." Whop said making Jdot let her face go and sit beside her.

"Why she crying?" He asked.

"Cause Spinz yelling at her, if Spinz yell at Legacy her feelings is hurt, but that's cause Spinz baby her." Whop explained to Jdot.

"I do not baby her." Spinz spoke up.

"Yeah aight." Whop said before looking over at Legacy and she was in full blown tears.

"Legacy I barely yelled at you why you cryin?" Spinz asked her.

"C-cause you hurt my feelings, and we're not cool, and I don't want to carry my asthma pump around." Legacy explained.

"You have to, me and Whop not with you everyday so you could just have a asthma attack and we not even there to help you." Spinz told her.

"I haven't had one in years." She told him, Jdot sat there confused cause he didn't know anything about her asthma.

"You never have one in years and then one year you randomly have one." Spinz said making Legacy throw head back before getting off of the couch.

"I'm not carrying the pump with me, I'm going to cry in your room goodbye." Legacy walked out the livingroom going to Spinz room.

She often cried in Spinz room when he wasn't there cause she found it comforting, or either she would cry on him but she didn't like him for the moment.

"You definitely got her spoiled." Jdot said once she got finished stomping up the stairs.

"No I don't, she just crying cause she pregnant and she has harmones, thanks a lot Jdot." Spinz said.

"Nawww she been crying like that before she even got pregnant." Whop said making Spinz mug him.

"You not helping shit." Spinz said as he lit a blunt and begin smoking.

"Oh my gawd I hate it here!" Legacy yelled through the house.

"What the fuck is her problem?" Jdot asked before Legacy came back downstairs stomping her feet.

"I can't eat my chips because my face is swollen Noah, where's my medicine?" She questioned as cried.

"It's in my bathroom medicine draw." He told her before she stomped back upstairs.

She found her medicine in the draw and stomped back downstairs with a mug on her face as she walked into the kitchen grabbing a spoon.

She then remembered she she was pregnant and didn't know if this could harm the baby so she read the back of the bottle before throwing it the spoon in the sink.

"What's your problem now?" Spinz rolled his eyes as she stomped into the livingroom.

"I can't take it because it'll probably harm my baby." She said before sitting by Jdot and laying on his shoulder.

"I seen some shit online of this lady giving birth, that shit looked like it hurted, I feel bad fa you." Whop mentioned Jdot mentally groaned that Whop brought up birth.

"Please do not get her started, she cried all day about how much it's going hurt." Jdot explained.

"Well good thing she sleep." Spinz said making Jdot look down and she was clung onto his shoulder sleeping peacefully.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾