120

Legacy Kind...

Legacy stood in the kitchen at the counter as she peacefully scrolled on her phone, she had already put the kids down to sleep then Mama Winter came and took them cause she was having movie night with the kids, and Pooter came also because he believes he's a child still.

Jdot walked into the suite making Legacy look up from her phone before looking back down to her phone to go back to what she was doing, not even speaking to Jdot making him raise his eyebrows confused.

"What's wrong witchu?" Jdot asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Nothings wrong with me, why you ask?" Legacy asked giving Jdot her full attention.

"You been ignoring me all day, ever since yesterday you been in yo own li world." Jdot explained.

"I don't mean to ignore you, I'm just thinking about stuff." Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"Well den talk ta me or some, got me feelin like we a couple who break up and errthing become weird, what's on yo mind?" Jdot asked her as he grabbed a chair and sat it in.

"Uhhh, I don't want to talk about, I'll tell you when I'm ready, my brother calling me hold on." Legacy told Jdot as she grabbed her phone and walked out.

"I should slap her ass, a terrible ass liar." Jdot scoffed while rolling his eyes, he wasn't gone trip to much cause he knew Legacy wasn't cheating but he was mad she lied about who was calling her.

Jdot decided he was gone go to the bar on the beach so he walked out the suite himself before taking the elevator downstairs and walking to the beach before sitting at the bar and ordering three shots of Hennessy.

"Hey cutie." London smiled as she walked up to the bar and sat beside Jdot making him groan.

"Leave me da fuck alone, yo ass just make me sick." Jdot scoffed.

"Awww, you don't wanna see me? After all we've been through?" London fake frowned.

"We ain't been through shit." Jdot side eyed before
London begin rubbing his arm making Jdot body stiffen at the random unfamiliar touch, after all the years of him being with Legacy physical touch still made him uncomfortable, but Legacy touch never managed to make him uncomfortable, it made him feel different, like he was in a safe no judgment place.

"You remember that touch huh?" London smirked as she rubbed his arm before Jdot snatched his arm back.

"I don't remember shit but a dog ass stink pussy Humpty Dumpty body ass hoe." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Don't be like that, I know you still have love for me." London chuckled before Jdot scoffed.

"You a weird a ass bitch, goin round tellin people we used ta talk, who da fuck does dat? What da fuck you get outta dat shi? You wanna fuckin cookie or some shi?" Jdot raised his eyebrows.

"I Dont want anything, I'm just tryin to come back and claim what's mine, remind lil ole Legacy how fast I can have you, you really downgraded, I expected more from you, what happened to you liking thick girls?" London chuckled before Jdot jaw clenched knowing she was talking about Legacy.

"Ain't een finna play witcho ass bout ha, ugly ass hoe I'll knock yo shit lose so fuckin bad, yo mama needa stuff you back in ha fuckin pussy, you a nasty weird ass bitch, hoe I'll deck yo ass in yo fuckin mouth so bad, bitch play wit yo ugly dead ass fuckin family befo I shoot dey fuckin gravesite up." Jdot mugged as he went off on London.

"Nigga your a fuckin psycho, you're crazy as hell, your really going to threaten me for a bitch?" London asked.

"Call ha a bitch again and next time my threats gone come ta life, ion know why da fuck yo ugly ass think you da finest shit on earth, bitch your ugly." Jdot told London.

London begin speaking again and Jdot decided he was tired of hearing her voice and walked away going back to the hotel.

Legacy on the other hand was in the suite sitting in the livingroom thinking if she should cry or deck Jdot in his shit.

"Hello." Jdot rolled his eyes once he seen Legacy look up at him before looking back at her phone not even speaking.

Instead of speaking Legacy continued to ignore him.
"Shit finna piss me da fuck off." Jdot huffed.

"Are you sitting in here for a specific reason? Like to tell me you and London with all the ass getting back together or what?" Legacy spoke up as she put her phone beside her.

"What da fuck is you talkin bout?" Jdot asked a mug grew onto his face.

"Her rubbing your arm, she sent the video to my instagram of her rubbing your arm, then she gone text me and tell me you ready to come back home, whatever the fuck that shit is." Legacy scoffed as she put her fingers up to quote the word home.

"Yea she rubbed my arm but I snatched my arm back, why da fuck is you een listenin ta ha?" Jdot mugged.

"Because she texted me with the video, I can't just say I don't believe it when the video shows clear evidence." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"So you sayin I'm cheatin?" Jdot raised his eyebrows as he looked at Legacy.

"No, I'm not saying your cheating, I'm just asking you before I decide I'm gone beat this hoe ass, beat your ass even though I'm not gone win, then go on with my life like the situation never happened." Legacy explained.

"Believe what da fuck you wanna believe honestly I couldn't give two fucks cause at the end of the day the ring still on yo finga, yo name still on everything, you da only women with my kids, and I still come home ta you err night not some weird ass hoe who want attention." Jdot rolled his eyes as he walked away from Legacy.

"Welp he just cleared my ass." Legacy said lowly to herself.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this story yall😂😂 I'm not really passionate about this story anymore but I love my munchkins so I'm going to continue it😛💗