16

Legacy Kind...

"Come onnnn, you have to eat this." Legacy told Jdot as he mugged her.

"I don't have to eat shit." He mugged.

"Pleaseeeee, they wanna see you rate my cravings." She told him making him groan before taking the pickle that had mustard on it and eating it.

"This shit nasty, 2 out of 10." Jdot said making her chuckle.

"Okay next we have a warmed up honey bun with butter pecan ice cream, I never seen you eat sweets so I don't know if you'll like this." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't like sweets." He rolled his eyes before trying it.

"It's not bad, 5 out of 10." He told the live.

"Mmcht, we haven't got a 10 out of 10 yet." She said as she grabbed her next craving.

"Cause this shit is either nasty or alright." He said as she handed him hot Cheetos with cream cheese.

"You don't even eat spicy shit." He said confused.

"I know but that's what I've been craving so." She shrugged her shoulders.

He dipped three hot Cheetos in cream cheese before putting it in his mouth.

He begin smacking to taste more of the flavor making Legacy roll her eyes at his dramaticness.

"9 out of 10." He said making her smile.

"Finally, y'all I think this the highest rating we have got." She said as she grabbed the other craving.

"Next we have sour cream." She handed it to him with a spoon.

"Fuck no, I'm not eating straight sour cream." He mugged her.

"Whyyyy?" She questioned.

He groaned before tasting it and balling his face up, "negative 1 out of 10."

"That's the last one." Legacy said as laughed at his scrunched up as he pushed the sour cream away from him.

"Finally, I'm finna go play the game." He told Legacy as she cleaned the stuff up.

"Okay, I'm going to be down here cleaning." She told him as he ended the live.

Legacy continued cleaning the mess and washing dishes and wiping off the table before sweeping and then walked upstairs to Jdot room sitting in his other gaming chair beside him before she got a FaceTime call from Channing.

"Heyyyyy cuzzo!" Channing yelled making Legacy chuckled.

"Hey Channing." She smiled.

"Whatchu doing?" Channing asked as she rolled over in her bed.

"I'm sitting beside my new bestfriend." Legacy put the camera on Jdot as he flicked Channing off.

"Bitch don't fuckin flick me off." Channing mugged before Legacy took the camera off Jdot.

"Bitch don't cheat on my homie." He replied making Channing scoff.

"I didn't cheat yo homie delusional as fuck." Channing rolled her eyes and so did Jdot.

"Anywaysssss what you doing?" Legacy asked Channing.

"I just seen this TikTok and it was this lady trying to save her cousin coochie cause she was pregnant and the cousin couldn't see her coochie to shave it, and I was like I'm finna ask my cousin can I shave ha coochie when she can't see it, so this is me asking you." Channing explained while Jdot mugged Legacy.

"My belly not that big yet, but when it does get huge I'll let you do it." She replied making Channing smile.

"Hell naw, she not shaving yo pussy." Jdot said making Channing roll her eyes.

"Why not?" Legacy asked confused.

"Cause that's weird." He said in a duh tone.

"Well I don't wanna have a hairy coochie." She said making Channing nod her head agreeing.

"I'll shave it, it ain't nun but a pussy, something I've seen plenty of times on plenty occasions." He told her making her purse her lips together.

"Yeah no, Channing is my cousin, your my baby father, and it's kind of weird letting you shave me." She told him making him mug.

"I don't give a fuck bout yo pussy, after my child come out of it you can do whatever the fuck you want with it." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Girlllll naw, he tryna see what color it is." Channing said making his mug deeper.

"I don't give a fuck what color it is, I've seen all the colors in the fuckin book, if I wanted to see another color I'll explore the rest of my contacts that I have sitting in my phone waiting." He said making Legacy laugh.

"Oh his ass a big time hoe." Channing said making Legacy nod her head.

"How about nobody shave it, I'll get a wax." She shrugged her shoulders making both their jaws drop.

"But what if you go into labor?" Channing asked.

"I don't know, I guess I'll just go into labor." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Fuck no, I don't approve." He told her making her look at him with her eyebrows scrunched up.

"When do I need your approval?" She asked.

"Since my seed was shot up yo pussy." He replied.

"Oh nawwww, I'll do it myself then." She shrugged her shoulders.

"How if you can't see it?" Jdot asked.

"I don't know, but I'll find my way." She replied.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾