114

Ja'Antae Rivers...

"Dot you look miserable ova dea." Pooter told Jdot as they hotboxed in the studio.

"I miss my wife." Jdot rolled his eyes as he went through pictures of him and Legacy.

"Don't you be at home with her?" Spinz asked confused.

"Yea but remember when I addressed ha as a bitch?" Jdot asked them.

"Fasho." Gmk nodded his head.

"She cussed me out, den later dat night, I was going ta da studio but I ain't tell ha dat, instead I told ha I was goin to do me, she told me if I walk out da door she leavin me, I walked out da door, I came back home, took a shower, apologized to ha, I'm thinking she accepted my apology, I wake up in da middle of da night, she up, me thinking we cool, I tried to kiss ha and she moved ha head, I'm like what's wrong? She told me I gotta do some fa us to be cool again, she made rules until she accept my apology, she put a pillow between us, we can't cuddle, kiss, sleep on each other, she don't pack me lunch, she don't cook me dinner, she don't wash my laundry, I'm suffering." Jdot ranted to them.

"Wait, so you looking miserable ova dea cause Legacy ain't babying yo ass?" Whop asked chuckling.

"Yes nigga, my heart hurt like a bitch, it feel like I'm bein abandoned, I woke up dis morning and she didn't een acknowledge me, I felt a luh pain in my heart, and she not answerin my calls." Jdot explained.

"It sound like yo ass is spoiled." Isaiah chuckled.

"It's straight tho, she gone take me back." Jdot nodded his head as he rolled a blunt.

3 hours later...

"Pretty girl I'm sorry for being rude and addressing you wrong, just take me back." Jdot told Legacy over the phone as he walked around the house.

"No Ja'Antae, that's not forgivable." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"So I shoot myself imma be wrong." Jdot smacked his teeth as he loaded his gun.

"You're not going to shoot yourself, stop being delusional." Legacy rolled her eyes before a gun shot went off before Jdot put the phone on mute.

"I shot a big ass hole in da roof." Jdot said as he looked at the roof.

"Ja'Antae?" Legacy called through the phone as Jdot on the other hand was in the kitchen eating chips.

"Ja'Antae stop fucking playing and answer me! Was that a gun shot?" Legacy asked and she still didn't get a response.

Legacy hurried up and sped up to the house before she pulled into the driveway, without even turning her car off she jumped out and ran to the door as she fidgeted with her keys to unlock the door.

She finally got the door unlocked and ran into the house as her heart pounded.

"Ja'Antae!" Legacy yelled as she looked around the livingroom before running upstairs to his game room not seeing him in there, Legacy then ran downstairs and ran into the kitchen.

"You fucking psycho! What the fuck is your problem?" Legacy asked seeing Jdot peacefully eating chips before she swung on him.

"Aye on some real shit stop puttin yo hands on me, I already told yo ass last time, next time you swing on me imma do yo ass in." Jdot told Legacy as he twisted her arm.

"Let me fucking go." Legacy said as she tried to get out of his grip before using her other arm and punching him in his chest.

"You're a fucking psycho!" Legacy yelled Jdot jacked her up against the wall.

"Stop puttin yo hands on me." Jdot told Legacy as he held her by a handful of her shirt.

"Stop acting like a psycho, we're done, fuck this shit, I'm not coming back, I don't wanna be with you anymore." Legacy told Jdot.

"I don't give a fuck, you wanna leave den leave, I'm not beggin you ta stay." Jdot mugged as he let her go.

"Happy to know that, we got 18 years and you don't have to speak to me ever again." Legacy rolled her eyes as she walked upstairs to their room as Jdot followed her.

"Den take da ring off." Jdot rolled his eyes before Legacy scoffed as she begin pulling the ring off her finger before twisting her lips to the side.

"You really want me to take it off?" Legacy looked up at Jdot as she felt herself about to cry but wasn't gone show it.

"I wantchu to stay wit me." Jdot told Legacy as she wiped her tears.

"No you don't because you said you don't care if I leave, so you don't want me to stay." Legacy sniffled.

"I don't want you to leave me." Jdot softly grabbed Legacy as he pulled her closer to him.

"I don't want to leave you, and I'm sorry for punching you." Legacy apologized as Jdot wiped Legacy tears off her face.

"It's okay." Jdot told Legacy as he continued wiping her tears.

"Can we settle this out now?" Legacy asked as she unbuckled Jdot pants.

"Whatever you want." Jdot pecked Legacy lips as he softly laid her on the bed.

"Don't take your time, I want it rough this time." Legacy stopped Jdot from softly placing kisses on her.

"You sure?" Jdot asked Legacy before she nodded her head.

"Use yo words, weon do head nods." Jdot told Legacy.

"I'm sure." Legacy answered.

Jdot took off both of their clothes leaving them both naked before he wasted no time entering inside of her sending hard strokes as Legacy moaned.

"Open yo legs wider ma, lemme see you cum on my dick." Jdot whispered in Legacy ear.

4 hours later...

"Your hair fye as fuck." Jdot told Legacy as he watched her take out her cornrows while sitting in a chair in the bathroom in front of the mirror.

"You wouldn't be seeing it right now if you would've never snatch my wig off." Legacy chuckled.

"My bad ma I'll buy you anotha one." Jdot said as he kissed Legacy forehead.

"Put some pants on and stop walking around with your boxers on, and I'm on live." Legacy told Jdot as she moved him behind her so the camera couldn't see.

"Yeah dis ha natural hair." Jdot answered a comment on the live.

"I'm getting off of here now because I'm bored, love y'all munchkins." Legacy waved before ending the live.

"My throat hurt." Legacy rolled her eyes as she cleared her throat.

"You wanna choke on it again?" Jdot asked Legacy before she popped his arm.

"Stop being nasty, I didn't choke on your dick the first time." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Stop lyin, I put it down yo throat, you choked before I took it out, swapped our spit, and put it back in yo throat again." Jdot explained as he mugged.

"And you will not be doing it again." Legacy said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah Ight, watch you be swallowin my kids again tonight." Jdot said as he walked to his game room.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾