57

Legacy Kind...

"Ja'Antaeeee!" Legacy called as she walked into the house.

"My baby sleeping be quiet." Jdot mugged her as she walked into their room.

"I'm sorry, I'm wanna show you something." Legacy chuckled nervously.

"If you playin dem weird ass games Legacy I'm gone push yo ass downstairs." Jdot threatened her.

"I'm not, I wanna show you what I did when I left home." Legacy smiled showing her braces letting Jdot know she was nervous about revealing whatever she did to him.

"Come on and show me yo ass makin me get irritated and shi." Jdot mugged her making Legacy laugh as she took off her scarf revealing her pink hair.

"What da fuck, bae you changed yo hair color?" Jdot asked her shocked.

"Yea, it's so pretty." Legacy smiled.

"You look pretty, I like it." Jdot pulled her to sit on his lap before playing in her hair.

"Thank you, but that's not all, I have more." Legacy chuckled as she stood up from his lap.

Legacy painfully took off her jacket which Jdot noticed making him confused.

"Why you moving like you in pain?" Jdot asked her as she sat her jacket down.

"I am in pain, but anyways look." Legacy unwrapped her arm before also unwrapping her stomach that had serene wrap on it showing Jdot her new tattoos.

"You fuckin lyin, Legacy you for real?" Jdot asked her as he looked at her tattoos.

"Yes, I also got my baby of course cause that's my little munchkin, oh and his birthday with his little heart beat." Legacy explained as she showed her arm.

"You stole my tatts." Jdot mugged her.

"No you said you were getting his name, birthday, and footprints, I got his name, birthday, and heart beat." Legacy explained.

"Oh and a little butterfly in the middle of my belly, then I have your name, but of course with out the Jr part, Jr has Ja'Antae Jr, that says my first born under it." Legacy told him.

"You love a nigga dat much to get my name tatted?" Jdot smirked.

"Yes, very much." Legacy smiled as she pecked his lips.

"I love you too, I was planning on you coming to the tattoo shop wit me so I could get yours tatted, I already got Jr stuff tatted 2 weeks after he was born." Jdot explained.

"I have one more thing I wanted to show you, well I'm kind of scared to show you." Legacy chuckled.

"What?" Jdot asked her before examining her body trying to see if he noticed anymore changes but he didn't.

"Yo ass finna flash me." Jdot mugged as Legacy lifted her shirt up before showing she for her nipple pierced.

"Dat shit hurted?" Jdot asked her before he looked at her other tittle to see she got that one pierced too.

"It hurted so bad, I was crying, but that's it now, my reveal is over." Legacy chuckled before she sat on Jdot lap.

"I'm finna hit da studio in a luh bit, den tomorrow imma need you out da house at 1." Jdot told Legacy making her raise her eyebrows.

"Who coming over here that I need to be out the house?" Legacy questioned.

"Nobody, I'm tryna plan some." Jdot chuckled before Legacy squinted her eyes at him.

"Lemme find out you lying Ja'Antae, I will kill you and and dat hoe." Legacy threatened.

"I'm not bruh." Jdot chuckled.

"Yeah okay, anyways what do you love about me?" Legacy questioned him.

"What made you ask dese questions?" Jdot asked her.

"TikTok, I seen it and I was like now I'm gone ask Ja'Antae." Legacy explained.

"Shii, yo personality, they way you sensitive, height, the way you care for people even on bad terms, yo voice, I like da shape of yo body too, like yo body petite and shi, Im inlove wit da pussy, can't een let up off dat, you naturally beautiful, no makeup, no lashes, you a great mother, and yo cookin." Jdot named.

"Your mouth is so unfiltered." Legacy laughed as she got off of his lap.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾