96

Legacy Kind...
(They still live in the same house from 2 years ago, Jdot paid all the bills still even when he was locked up)

Legacy stepped out of the shower as she wrapped her towel around her before sighing realizing she forgot her clothes in the room, which Jdot was in, she wasn't scared that he was in there, she was nervous of just being somewhat naked around him since it's been 2 years.

"Baeee can you bring me my clothes!" Legacy yelled from the bathroom.

Jdot looked around the room to see where she left her clothes before grabbing them and walking into the bathroom handing them to her.

"Thank you." Legacy told him as he put the clothes in her hand.

"You welcome." Jdot said as he walked out the bathroom as he begin closing the door behind him.

"Ja'Antae can you like...stay in here?" Legacy gained courage to ask him before he fully walked out the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Jdot asked her with his eyebrows raised as he closed the bathroom door turning to look at Legacy.

"I don't want you to think I'm not trying to have you know what with you, it's just I'm scared okay, well more like nervous." Legacy rambled nervously.

"I'm not worried bout dat, being in yo presence is skraight fa me, it done been 2 years, out of all people I expect you to feel that way cause you actually have decor and you have self respect." Jdot told her as he stood over her since he was taller then her.

"But I want to, it's just I'm nervous." Legacy told him as her breath hitched a little as Jdot twirled her hair around his finger.

"It's okay ma, what I told you bout using yo words? Just tell me and I got you." Jdot whispered in her ear making Legacy instantly become turnt on just by his whispering.

"It's really hot in here." Legacy fanned herself making Jdot chuckle knowing she was avoiding using her words.

"Youn een got clothes on to be feeling hot." Jdot chuckled before Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Well I have a towel on, and it's very hot." Legacy spoke.

"Could've been off if you would've just used yo words." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Ja'Antaeeee." Legacy pouted as she begin stomping her feet.

"I tell yo ass errtime you do dat yo feet don't cause a earthquake so just stop stomping dem." Jdot told her while chuckling.

"Get out before you make me mad." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Whatchu want a kiss?" Jdot asked her teasingly before Legacy nodded her head.

"Yes I want a kiss, I haven't got one since you got out and that was 1 week ago." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't gone just come up to you and say give me a kiss." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I am, give me a kiss." Legacy stood on her tippy toes and pecked Jdot lips.

"Stop giving me dem lil ass kisses." Jdot smacked his teeth as he grabbed her throat pulling her into a actual kiss letting his tongue go into her mouth.

Legacy pulled away from the kiss as her breath was heavy before her eyes flickered from Jdot lips to his eyes.

"I forgot how amazing that felt." Legacy said surprised before Jdot chuckled.

"I think you forgot how flexible you was to, leg finna be up in da air." Jdot smirked as he lifted her chin up continuing the kiss.

Jdot lifted Legacy up on the bathroom counter as her legs wrapped around his waist with her fingers tangled in his wicks as the kiss became heated.