51

Legacy Kind...

"I want you to stay." Jdot groaned as he laid between Legacy legs on her stomach.

"No, I only came to drop off Jr, parent swap." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Ain't no fuckin parent swap, dis is a two parent house whole." Jdot mugged her.

"If that helps keep you sane." Legacy played in his hair.

"Come back home, I hate having to switch Jr between us." Jdot told her.

"Me too but I don't want to come back home, I love where I'm at." Legacy shrugged her shoulders before Jdot mugged her.

"Don't fuckin play wit me." Jdot mugged her as he was trying to get off the bed but Legacy wrapped her legs around him so he couldn't move.

"Im playing, I do miss you even though I be around you every single day, I guess I miss waking up with you holding me, but I'm not gone be weak in the knees." Legacy shook her head.

"Please, dis break has been long enough, we've both learned our lesson, I won't let no bitch touch my hair, and you won't swing on me again cause I'm gone body slam yo ahh again." Jdot told her.

"You'll be okay, as long as you not hurt we're good." Legacy continued playing in his hair before he placed kisses on her stomach slowly.

"If I eat you out can you come back?" He asked her as he continued placing soft kisses on her body.

"That was very smooth, you tryna sauce me up and it's not going to work." Legacy laughed making Jdot groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"I gotta propose to you fa you to come back?" Jdot asked her.

"No." Legacy laughed.

"Fuck dis shi, I don't beg fa shi and I'm sitting hea beggin yo ahh." Jdot mugged as he scrolled on his phone.

"Stop getting upset about it, I'm sorry." Legacy told him.

"Fuck yo sorry." Jdot mugged making Legacy chuckle.

"Kisses." Legacy planted kisses all over his face.

"I accept yo apology." Jdot rolled his eyes, Legacy kissing him all over his face was always his weak spot.

"Yayyy, I love you." Legacy smiled.

"I'm so inlove with you, and I hope you know." Jdot sung the lyrics of a song.

"Awww, I have Mr.Breezy himself singing to me." Legacy smiled making Jdot smack his teeth.

"I wanna live with you even when we're ghosts, cause you were always there for me when I needed you most." Jdot sung as he played in Legacy hair.

"I'm gone love you till my lungs give out, I promise to death we part, like in my vows, so I'm singing this song for you, now everybody knows, that's it just you and me until we're grey and old." Jdot sung to her.

"Awwww, Ja'Antae." Legacy hugged him tight.

"I love you too." Jdot told her.

"You about to make me cry, tryna sauce me up and it worked." Legacy smiled.

"You coming back?" Jdot asked her.

"I guess you can say that." Legacy smiled before Jdot crushed her into a hug.

"You're crushing me." Legacy chuckled before Jdot loosened his grip a little.

"I forgot you were a little small." Jdot laughed.

"Do you really want to grow old with me?" Legacy asked him as she continued playing in his hair.

"Yea, till we grow grey hair, and if we don't work we can always try again, I rather try 10 million times before starting over wit somebody else who not you." Jdot told her.

"Awww, you've become a lover boy." Legacy smiled.

"You made a nigga become a lover boy, ion mind tho, when yo hair appointment?" Jdot asked her.

"Friday." Legacy answered before Jdot grabbed his phone and sent her 20k for her hair and whatever else she planned on getting.

"Ja'Antae I don't want that, I hate when people buy my stuff, makes me feel weird." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck." He rolled his eyes.

"A hairstyle isn't more then 300$." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Well find something to do with the money." Jdot said in a duh tone.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾