99

Legacy Kind...

"Nigga you cheated!" Ace yelled at Gmk who had won in 2k24.

"Nigga I ain't cheat in shit." Gmk laughed knowing he had actually cheated.

"Ight den nigga merch dat." Ace told him before Gmk smacked his teeth before glancing over at Pooter noticing he had a certain type of boots on that he only used when he had business to handle.

"Nigga who da fuck you just buried?" Gmk asked Pooter.

"I just finished spreadin da rest of dat nigga body round da woods." Pooter told him.

"You made sure you put that chemical in his body so it don't smell right?" Ace asked him before Pooter nodded his head.

"You told Dot yet?" Isaiah looked over at Legacy before she hesitated to speak.

"I told him I was sexual assaulted, but I didn't tell him by who because I stormed out right after." Legacy told them.

"Did the murder rate go up?" Gmk asked Pooter.

"Naw I just checked just mornin." Pooter told him.

"I'm also pregnant, y'all need to tell y'all homeboy to get his game up because I'm tired of being pregnant." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Welpppp, congratulations." Ace told her making her nod her head before Jdot walked into the house.

FLASHBACK...

"Hi, what are you doing here?" Legacy asked K3 as she opened the front door for him.

"Tryna check up on you, you know since Dot got locked up." K3 said as Legacy let him inside the house.

"I've been cool, nothing to worry about, did you forget something here?" Legacy asked him confused on why he was there.

"Naw, I just had a question that shot cross my mind, figured I could ask you." K3 licked over his bottom lip as he looked at Legacy.

"Okay, ask your question." Legacy told him.

"Ian tryna disrespect Dot or none, but I noticed how fine you been looking, tryna see what it do." K3 told her before Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"Yeah it's time for you to go, your making me very uncomfortable." Legacy cleared her throat as she walked over to the front door so he could exit.

"Come on, let me taste fat ma." K3 licked his lips as he grabbed Legacy arm tightly pulling her to stand in front of him where she could feel his print.

"Get off of me you pervert, my son is upstairs sleeping." Legacy said as she tried to get out of his grip.

"It'll be quick, I promise." K3 smirked as he threw Legacy on the couch.

"No, no, get off of me, please!" Legacy yelled as he hovered over her taking off her joggers.

"Come on, just this one time." K3 told her as Legacy punched him.

"Get off of me, please don't." Legacy cried as he entered his self inside of her.

"No, your supposed to be his brother." Legacy cried.

"Why you yellin Lacy?" Gmk and the other guys walked inside the house to check on her before they seen what was going on.

"Nigga what da fuck is you doin?" Gmk asked K3 as he snatched him off of Legacy, Pooter immediately grabbed a cover and covered Legacy up as she cried.

"I was just tryna check up on ha and she came onto me." K3 told them before Isaiah punched him in the mouth.

"Nigga you sound dumb, do you not know how much money gone go on yo head fool? You just touched ha, you not livin past da next hour, her fuckin last name is Rivers and Williams, dats basically royalty in da streets, you so fuckin dumb." Isaiah huffed as Pooter put a cover over Legacy to cover her up as she cried.