84

Legacy Kind...

"Girl y'all ain't hunch yet?" Channing asked Legacy as they ate brunch at Sunday Brunch ATL.

"Hell no, I don't plan on hunching either." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Yes da fuck you do, you not gone tell us you ain't been horny since you got hea." Jania told her before Legacy side eyed her knowing Jania was right.

"Okay I'm gone be honest, I have, but I'm scared." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Scared of what? I'm pretty sure y'all done fucked multiple times." Channing said with her eyebrows raised.

"We have, but it's been 1 month, and he's been down here for 1 month, I don't know maybe he's seen better females, and now that I'm here, he's probably not even interested." Legacy explained before both of the girls side eyed her.

"Girl, da nigga is delusional over you, my brother believed y'all was married before he even proposed, he don't even look bitches ways, only way he look is yours." Jania told her before the boys walked into the restaurant with Jr on top of Jdot shoulders.

"Dey definitely been spoiling him all day." Channing shook her head as Jr held 10 lollipops in his hand.

"Okay, no more talk about me and Ja'Antae." Legacy told them before all the girls begin acting like they wasn't talking about nothing before the boys walked in.

"Y'all ass so fuckin green, we know y'all was talm bout some befo we walked in." Backstreet rolled his eyes as they all slid in the booth.

"Whatchu talm bout? We was quiet da whole time." Channing said as she acted confused.

"Y'all ass don't neva know how to be quiet." Ace rolled his eyes.

"Hey pretty girl." Jdot pecked Legacy lips as he sat by her with Jr in his lap.

"Hi handsome." Legacy smiled.

"Y'all just need to gone head and fuck, hey handsome, ain't shi handsome." Pooter rolled his eyes before a syrup bottle went flying at his head.

"Nigga I'm tied of you throwing bottles at my head." Pooter mugged Jdot.

"I'm tied of yo ass talkin." Jdot mugged him back.

"Ouuu, who food dis is?" Spinz asked before he took a bite out of Legacy waffle before she popped him.

"You don't just eat someone food you ask for it Noah." Legacy told him as he rubbed his arm.

"I'm sorry." Spinz apologized before he grabbed her drink and drunk her soda to wash the waffle down making Legacy squint her eyes at him.

"That's my drink." Legacy said in a duh tone.

"I know that, nigga you my sister, we came out the same ball sack and pussy." Spinz rolled his eyes.

"Nigga I don't know where your mouth been and you don't know where mine been." Legacy mugged before Spinz instantly spit the drink out.

"You been sucking dick?" Spinz asked her before she turnt her head to look over at Jania and Channing not sure what to say.

"Nigga we all know she have, look who ha husband is?" Pooter rolled his eyes.

"I haven't been sucking dick negros." Legacy rolled her eyes before Jdot side eyed her.

"Y'all gone hope off my sister, she haven't in 1 month." Jania defended Legacy.

"So she have been doing it, im finna throw up, got anotha nigga nut on my lips." Spinz said as he held his stomach before he grabbed his bookbag that he carried around with him and pulled out a toothbrush and toothpaste with floss before grabbing hand sanitizer.

"My mouth is clean, you don't have someone nut on your lips Noah." Legacy scoffed.

"Yes I do." Spinz said as he ran to the bathroom.

"Atleast we know he won't drink after you again." Channing shrugged her shoulders.

"When you having the baby?" Backstreet asked Channing.

"In 3 months, I'm so swollen up it's a shame." Channing chuckled.

"You look pretty eitha way." Backstreet told her before Legacy and Jania both smiled at each other.

"Um, T-Thank you." Channing smiled.

"I'm shippin dem." Jania whispered to Legacy.

"I am do too." Legacy nodded her head.

"Okay let's get the attention off me, Legacy when you gone spread dem cheeks and have another baby?" Channing asked before Legacy begin chocking on her food.

(I got that from one the readers, when she commented it on one of the chapters, it won't let me @ her but anyways back to the story🖕🏾)

"I'm not spreading a got damn thing, Jr was my final decision if I wanted more kids or not." Legacy said as she patted her chest.

"Gurl bye, you gone have baby fever as soon as you hold Azaire." Channing shook her head.

"I can't wait to hold him when he's born, I have a feeling he's going to be a cute little chubby baby." Legacy smiled.

"Which is why I have a question." Channing revealed as she became nervous.

"Who me?" Legacy asked as she pointed at herself making Channing nod her head.

"For you and Dot." Channing said making Jdot raise his eyebrows.

"Okay, we're listening, I'm so scared." Legacy said as she slowly breathed nervously.

"Can you guys become Azaire god parents?" Channing asked before a big smile grew on Legacy face.

"Hell yeah! Boyyy, I'm definitely a boy dad." Jdot smiled while Legacy was still in shock.

"Legacy is you okay?" Jania asked concerned.

"Im a god mommy, awwww, you asked me to be his god mommy, you gone make cry." Legacy smiled.

"I don't know better parents then y'all two, I know if I ever need someone y'all would be right there." Channing nodded her head.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾