104

Legacy Kind...

"Do you like my dress?" Legacy asked Jdot as she stood in the bathroom mirror thinking if she change the dress because of her stomach or keep it on.

"It look pretty, keep it on ma just cause you have a pregnancy belly dont mean you shouldn't wear it." Jdot told her as he hugged her.

"Awww, thank you." Legacy smiled as they pulled out of the hug.

"Come on befo we be late." Jdot told her as he softly held her hand and walked downstairs.

"Why didn't you come upstairs fat man?" Legacy asked Jr as she watched him play on his iPad.

"Because I'm sick of being up there, are we leaving yet? I need to go to momo house y'all making me sick." Jr rolled his eyes as he stood up and walked out of the house going to the car.

"Why are making you sick?" Legacy asked him while chuckling.

"I don't know, I've been round yall a little too long for my liking, being with my parents is cool and all but I sometimes get tired of being with y'all, mommy you're a little over bearing, like I can tie my own shoes and instead you tie my shoes for me, then you cursed out someone because they mugged me, and daddy I'm tied of you giving me snack time and nap time like I'm 3 years old, I'm almost grown." Jr rambled as he buckled his self up in his car seat.

Legacy twisted her lips to the side hearing her child tell them he's not a child while Jdot on the hand sat there confused swearing Legacy just had him 3 years ago.

"You are 3 years old, you're not grown, if I'm not mistaken I just had you 3 years ago." Legacy chuckled.

Jr sighed before rubbing his forehead as he rolled his eyes, "Mommy, please don't tell me my age."

"I birthed you, I know when I had you." Legacy laughed.

"That's not the point, the point is I'm tired of being treated like I'm a baby, I'm almost grown so I'll be at grandmother house until I feel like I wanna be babied again." Jr told his parents.

"He's acting like one them teenagers who be tired of their parents already, I was trying to avoid this stage." Legacy told Jdot.

"We got a smart ass child." Jdot told Legacy.

"I also already have my bags packed." Jr told them making Legacy confused on when he had time for this.

"No regular 3 year old is like this." Legacy chuckled.

20 minutes later...

"You cheated." Gmk mugged Jr as they played tic-tac-toe in the restaurant.

"I did not." Jr mugged back.

"Dot yo child a cheated." Pooter laughed.

"Stop talking to my daddy, he don't even like you." Jr mugged.

"He my brother." Pooter mugged Jr back.

"He my daddy, you just the brother." Jr rolled his eyes.

"Aye young blood, don't up yo tone." Gmk told Jr as he held back his laugh before Jr punched him in the mouth.

"Don't call me young blood we bang big Ku." Jr yelled as he punched on Gmk.

"You cut it out right now." Legacy told Jr as she popped him.

"Mommy he disrespecting my set." Jr told her.

"You don't have a set, your 3 years old." Legacy said confused.

"Yeah jitt, wait till I catch you on da street, gone sneak me like dat." Gmk rolled his eyes.

"We can do it any day gang." Jr shrugged his shoulders.

"Betta not catch you outside dis restaurant." Pooter mugged.

"I know y'all not finna argue wit a 3 year old."  Jdot mugged.

"We show'll is, jitt a luh grown man." Gmk said.

"Hello guys, I'm Emily, I'll be serving y'all today, what can I get for your drinks?" The waitress asked.

"I want a whatchu drinkin." Jdot told Legacy as he laid on her shoulder.

"I'll get 2 pink lemonades and one apple juice for the kid." Legacy told the waitress.

"I'll get a sweet tea gang." Pooter said.

"Sprite, no ice." Gmk said.

"Uhhh, pink lemonade." Ace answered.

"Pink lemonade." Spinz said before Whop ordered the same thing.

"Why you ain't order?" Gmk asked Jdot.

"We all know dat nigga Dot don't like speakin ta people, he still don't like physical touch." Spinz mentioned.

"But he let Legacy touch him." Ace said confused.

"Dey been married fa 2 years na, of course he do." Whop said in a duh tone.

"You rightttt." Ace nodded his head.

"Lean over fat man you got something in your hair." Legacy told him as she tried to get something out of his hair.

"Mommy you're treating me like a baby again." Jr whispered as he rolled his eyes.

"You is a baby, i literally just held a new born you three years ago." Whop said confused.

"I'm grown, I'm tired of telling yall this." Jr huffed before grabbing Legacy phone and calling Mama Winter.

"Momo please pick me up, I'm tired of these people." Jr rolled his eyes as he spoke on the phone.

"I don't know what y'all created, but it ain't human." Pooter whispered before a syrup bottle went flying at his head.

"Aye jitt throw some else we gone be in da field." Pooter mugged Jr.

"I don't pick cotton so I doubt I'll be in the field with you." Jr replied before everyone at the table jaw dropped.

"Nigga he just did his big one on dat." Ace laughed.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾