71

Legacy Kind...

"Don't you ever put yo motherfucking hands on me again, bitch. Cause I'll cut your motherfucking throat in your motherfucking sleep." Legacy told Jdot as she stood on her tippy toes so she could semi be his height.

"You look goofy." Jdot laughed as he tried to take her serious.

"Bae you're not suppose to laugh." Legacy smiled showing her braces.

"Okay, I'm not gone laugh, come on and do it again." Jdot told her.

"I did it 8 times now, I'm done, but anyways you wanna see this TikTok dance I learned?" Legacy asked him as she grabbed her phone so she could play the TikTok sound.

Jdot nodded his head yes already knowing it didn't matter what he said because she was gone show him the dance anyway.

"I forgot it, oh my lorddd." Legacy groaned.

"You ate candy?" Jdot asked her as he watched her do cartwheels.

"Uhhh, no, not today, I had a brownie from my brother house earlier." Legacy explained making Jdot nod his head before he immediately side eyed her realizing she just said she ate a brownie.

"Whea da brownie was?" Jdot asked her.

"Ummm, in Noah room, I asked him for it and he just shrugged his shoulders so I ate it, why?" Legacy questioned.

"Yo ass high." Jdot laughed before Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"High? I don't smoke." Legacy said confused.

"You ate a edible, come hea." Jdot grabbed her hand walking her to the kitchen before handing her a cold water bottle.

"What does cold water do?" Legacy asked curiously.

"Ion know, dats da first shi dat came to my mind, you hungry?" Jdot asked her.

"No, but I don't feel high." Legacy shrugged her shoulders as she hugged him.

"Now since I am high this is my chance to tell you, I'm going to the the club with Channing and Jania." Legacy revealed.

"You 19, dey not finna let yo ass in." Jdot said confused.

"Welllllll, that's the thing, fake ids." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"You can't go anyways so it don't really matter." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"And why is that?" Legacy asked him.

"Cause we going to Hawaii." Jdot revealed before Legacy pulled out of the hug with her eyes squinted.

"Stop lying Ja'Antae." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"It was posed to be a fuckin surprise den dem rat tooth hoes went to makin plans so now it's not a surprise." Jdot mugged.

"Awwww, Ja'Antae." Legacy smiled as she hugged him again.

"I love you." Jdot kissed her forehead making Legacy smile grow bigger.

"I love you too." Legacy lifted her head up to peck his lips.

"I like you beard, it's so tiny, like a little pirate." Legacy smiled as she played with his beard.

"It's just a beard Legacy." Jdot chuckled at how fascinated she was with it.

"I know but it's so satisfying, so are your lips, I love your lips." Legacy said as she examined his features.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾