81

Legacy Kind...

"You just bit me." Legacy screamed as she held her finger that was in pain from Jr biting her.

"A child with another child." An old lady shook her head as she pushing her buggy down the same aisle as Legacy and Jr.

"For you information, I'm 19! So that means I'm grown." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Bitch!" Jr yelled making Legacy huff, his word of the week had been bitch, it was probably his hundredth time saying that word today.

"Young man do your mom ever tell you not to curse?" The old lady raised her eyebrows as she looked at Jr.

"Excuse you ma'am, he's only 11 months, he's learning, second he's not your child so don't come saying your mother don't do this." Legacy said as she raised her eyebrows.

"Young lady where's y'all mother? You're to young to be watching a child, he needs to be well taken care of." The lady said.

"I'm his mother, and he's very well taken care of, I mean more then well taken care of, my child don't ever want for anything, if he want, he get it, not even a minute later he has it." Legacy mugged before she pushed buggy through the aisle walking away from the lady before she cursed her out.

"Your just going to walk away young lady?" The old lady asked.

"Leave me alone before I have my brother beat your ass with a cane, he been itchin to do it for so long." Legacy chuckled as she continued walking.

"Bitch!" Jr yelled making Legacy smile before high-fiving him.

"I wasn't suppose to high-five you for that, that's bad parenting, okay let's retry that, that's a bad word Jr, don't say it again, next time you say it I'm gone pop you." Legacy told him before she huffed.

"I'm lying, I don't even like hitting kids, correction, I don't believe in hitting kids, I feel so bad, oh my lord I just threatened to pop my own son." Legacy frowned as she felt her heart tighten.

"Jr please don't believe me, I'm so sorry, it's just the cursing at such a young age, I'm trying to find a parenting way to stop you from cursing, oh my lord, this is going in my bad parenting 1 on 1 book for myself." Legacy shook her head.

"Mama." Jr reached and grabbed her shirt as he held a huge smile making Legacy crack a smile.

"Okay fat man, I know I'm rambling and probably about to cry because I threatened to pop my child, but we're learning together, this my first time parenting, I'm still learning, this is your first time in this world, we're both learning." Legacy explained to him.

"Believe it or not, your grandfather abused your grandmother along with me and your uncles, I don't strive to be like him, I don't ever want to have to lay a hand on my kids, and I don't dream of it." Legacy explained before Jr yawned in her face making Legacy chuckle.

"I'm sorry I'm boring you fat man, no need to yawn in my face." Legacy chuckled.

"So what's your thought on siblings? Not saying I'll have anymore but you know, in the future, we can never be sure with your dad if I'm going to be pushing more babies or not." Legacy shook her head.

Jr then shook his head no making Legacy nod her head, "So you're not to happy about siblings? Cool."

"Wonder what your dad doing? It's been one week since he been gone with his manager, nobody told us this come with being with a rapper." Legacy huffed.

"What did we even come to the store for again?" Legacy questioned.

"Okay, I think we got everything." Legacy nodded her head as she walked to the register before Jr threw her phone out the buggy.