70

Legacy Kind...

"Ja'Antaeeee." Legacy frowned as she stomped her feet.

"I don't know whatchu want." Jdot chuckled as he blew smoke out his mouth.

"Leave me alone, because I asked for ice cream and you didn't even get me any, you got this nasty ass Gatorade, and it's not even mine, it's yours." Legacy frowned.

"Whatchu want me to do? Dey didn't have ice cream." Jdot said confused.

"Okay then, that's all you had to tell me instead of ignoring me like I'm some fucking hoe trying to get your attention." Legacy rolled her eyes as she walked away from him.

Jdot had her in the heat, around a bunch of people she didn't know, he been ignoring her all day, acting like she was some random and been talking to his homeboys all day.

He was really pissing Legacy off and he knew he was, honestly he just woke up and decided he ain't wanna be bothered today but he also wanted Legacy close by him.

"Why you aggravating her today?" Jania asked her brother once Legacy walked away from the group.

"Ian aggravating ha, ion feel like being bothered." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Den why would you bring ha out hea witchu knowing she don't know nobody out here but us?" Isaiah asked curious on why he would bring her to the block if he ain't wanna be bothered.

"Dats what I'm tryna figure out, we all know she gone find ha way home, ha bruddas one call away." K3 shook his head.

"He get on my fucking nerves literally, this why I don't go places, I'm in this fucking heat, he's making me mad and I'm not tryna get to the point where I have to get ghetto but he just doing shit." Legacy explained to Channing over the phone.

"Y'all having one of dem fiancé arguments before the wedding." Channing chuckled.

"I don't want one of them arguments, then he's acting like he aggravated by me, if I was aggravating you yo ass could've let me stay home." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Everybody go through a fiancé argument." Channing shrugged her shoulders.

"Fuck them arguments, I'm ready to swing on him." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Don't swing on him again, we both know who gone win and it ain't gone be you." Channing begged while laughing.

"Legacy come hea!" Jdot called her making Legacy turn around and look him dead in the eyes before turning right back around and rolling her eyes.

"Girl did you just turn around?" Channing asked kind of scared for Legacy.

"Yes because he keep fucking playing with me, I'm not one of his hoes and he not gone boss me around." Legacy mugged before she decided to walk over to him.

"I thought he wasn't gone boss you around." Channing twisted her lips to the side.

"He don't, I'm only going because I felt like moving my legs." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" Legacy mugged him as the whole group became quiet interested in what they was talking about.

"Sit up hea and stop going by dat road." Jdot told her referring her to sit on the porch with them.

"I'm 19 not 9, I can be by the road, and stop telling me what to do like I'm some fucking female you boss around like a hoe, I'm yo fiancé act like it." Legacy mugged him.

"Y'all don't mind dem, dey have dey domestic argument almost every week, somebody gone swing soon." Pooter told the group.

"You act like you 9, yo ass got a whole fuckin attitude." Jdot mugged Legacy back.

"Well I guess I'm a fucking 9 year old, I couldn't give two fucks, cause you doing all this shit but gone be the one who I'm fucking and marrying." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Bruh I don't give fuck, I'll find another female to do dat shi wit." Jdot mugged before Legacy nodded her head as she tied her hair up.

"Gone head and find dat hoe, cause when I do y'all gone need two body bags cause I'm killing both of y'all." Legacy told him.

"Please don't argue." Channing said over the phone.

"No because he literally just said he'll find another female to marry, that's what the fuck we doing Ja'Antae? You want the fucking ring to so you can put it on the hoe finger?" Legacy asked him as she grabbed her purse.

"Leave me the fuck alone bruh." Jdot shook his head.

Legacy hung up Channing calling her brother to come get her and luckily for her he was only 1 minute away.

"We breaking up, don't call my fucking phone." Legacy mugged as she blocked him on everything.

"We ain't doin shi cause you ain't goin no whea." Jdot mugged.

"I am, go find that hoe so you can marry her." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"We all know dey not callin off dey marriage." Ace told the group.

"We know." Quise shook his head as the whole group watched the two couples argue.

"Where your keys so I can get my jacket out your car." Legacy questioned.

"You not gettin shi outta dea." Jdot mugged her.

"Ja'Antae I'm not doing this with you today, I wanna go home." Legacy voice cracked as she felt herself about to cry.

"Don't start dat cryin shi." Jdot mug grew deeper.

"You really gone marry someone else?" Legacy asked him as she fidgeted with her ring.

"No bruh, dese hoes don't een matter." Jdot told her as he wiped her tears.

"Bipolar." Pooter coughed.

"I want my jacket." Legacy sniffled as she wiped tears.

"Come on." Jdot grabbed her hand and walked her to the car before he unlocked it.

"Get in da backseat." Jdot told her since she had to open the backseat door anyways cause her jacket was in the backseat.

"Why are we getting in the backseat Ja'Antae? The math not mathing." Legacy rolled her as she got into the backseat anyway with Jdot following her.

"Cause I asked you to, come hea, you ova hea playin wit a nigga." Jdot grabbed her chin and begin pecking her lips slowly.

"You keep playing, you're being mean to me." Legacy frowned.

"Why you ain't wanna cuddle wit me just morning?" Jdot mugged.

"Your being grumpy because I didn't cuddle with you?" Legacy asked him.

"Hell yea." Jdot answered as he continued pecking her lips softly.

"Are you really going to marry and fuck someone else?" Legacy asked him in between the kisses.

"Fuck no, ion want nobody but you, Ian tryna marry or fuck wit nobody else, I wanna be witchu." Jdot explained to her.

"Pinky promise." Legacy held her pinky out.

"Pinky promise, even if we do have our differences we gone try again." Jdot wrapped his pinky around hers.

"Awwww your going to wanna try again?" Legacy asked him.

"Fasho, we gone try again." Jdot nodded his head before Legacy pecking his lips softly before they turned it into a kiss with tongue.

"We gone have sex in your backseat?" Legacy questioned him as he sucked on her neck.

"The tent dark." Jdot told her as he laid her down in the backseat before he hovered over her leaving hickeys on her body as he lifted her dress up.

Legacy unbuttoned his jeans

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾