118

Legacy Kind...

"Jr you better get off that floor right now, you throw another fit my shoe gone tap your behind, get it together right now." Legacy told Jr as she slid off her sandal.

"Where is daddy?" Jr sniffled as while wiping his tears while Legacy held Majesty while they walked out of the house.

"He should be pulling up with your uncles and momo." Legacy answered as they walked to one of the cars that had a private driver that Jdot ordered.

"Uncle Kk!" Jr yelled as he ran to Gmk as he got out of the car that just pulled up.

"Wassuh neph." Gmk smiled as he picked Jr up.

"Why I don't get this kind of energy?" Pooter rolled his eyes.

"Cause you weird." Jr responded.

"Why I ain't get a hey?" Jdot asked as he got out of the car.

"Oh I didn't see you, hey daddy, thank the lord your here, look at them shorts mommy got on." Jr pointed at Legacy who was typing aggressively on her phone already aggravated cause it was hot, she couldn't find her other sandals, then Spinz girlfriend, Alex, was texting her saying Spinz was cheating.

"Come hea pretty girl." Jdot called out to Legacy making her look up from her phone.

"When did you get here?" Legacy asked as she walked over to Jdot and hugged him.

"I just got hea, fix ya face you got a mug on yo face and all, youn neva mug people." Jdot told Legacy as he kissed her forehead.

"Today is aggravating me, Jr threw a fit today, he broke my iPad, he called his teacher a broke bitch, he flicked me off, I have a headache, my brother is dogging females now one of them is texting me, my sandals is lost, and it's so hot out here, oh and your daughter bit me now she's sleeping like a little angel." Legacy frowned as she explained what was wrong with her to Jdot.

"What he threw a fit bout?" Jdot asked as he hugged Legacy.

"Because he wanted candy after he ate breakfast, it don't work like that it's not even 12 o'clock and he trying to eat candy." Legacy explained.

"The kids riding wit me y'all can get a break while we driving there." Mama Winter came up to Legacy and Jdot to inform.

"Are you sure cause your grandson is a piece of work." Legacy raised her eyebrows.

"Im sure baby, Ja'Antae carry Majesty car seat to my car." Mama Winter told Jdot.

"What's wrong sis?" Gmk asked as he walked over to Legacy.

"My head hurt, I'm aggravated, I really don't know." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Feel better, you mugging hard ova hea, but we loadin up right na so be safe." Gmk told her as everybody got in different cars.

"Thank you, you be safe too." Legacy told him.

"Come on ma." Jdot walked back over to Legacy before they walked over to the car they were getting into before getting in.

"Are we pulling out Mr.Rivers?" The driver asked Jdot.

"Yeah, follow behind my mama driver." Jdot answered.

Legacy on the other hand was peacefully snuggled into Jdot side as she played with his fingers.

"Take dis so your headache can leave." Jdot told Legacy he handed her a Tylenol pill and a water.

"After I'm done taking this you need to take that gun out of your pants because it's very uncomfortable to lay on your lap with that." Legacy told him before she took the pill and drunk the water.