13

Legacy Kind...

"Whatchu crying fa now?" Jdot asked as he sat on Legacy bed.

"I'm not giving birth, on my mama they got me fucked up, they can cut my stomach open." She cried as she shook her head no.

"What?" Jdot asked confused.

"I seen this g-girl post on TikTok not to look at Kevin Gates story, I was being nosey as fuck, and I looked, this lady gave birth standing u-up, it was blood and that nasty white slimey going out of her." She cried as she went back on her phone to show him the video.

"So now you scared to give birth?" He raised his eyebrows while looking at her.

"Yes, what the fuck is that, I don't want my coochie stretched." She cried as she handed him her phone so he could see the part of the baby coming out.

"Eww, the fuck, I don't wanna see that." He threw her phone on her lap.

"Can they cut my belly open?" She asked as she poked her stomach with her index finger.

"I don't know, they should give you medicine." He shrugged his shoulders before hugging her.

"I don't want no fuckin medicine, that can't stop my coochie from stretching." She cried on his chest as his arms was wrapped around her.

"I fucked a girl like 3 months after she had a baby, her shit wasn't loose." He shrugged his shoulders, he didn't know what to say about any of this.

"Ja'Antae, every women body is different, what if it doesn't goes back." She continued to sob.

"I don't know, I guess that's the beautiful part of giving birth." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you come out your mom Coochie or her stomach?" She asked.

"I don't know, I don't honestly give a fuck either." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You finna make me mad, did you see all that blood?" She asked as she grabbed her phone and Jdot immediately covered his eyes.

"I don't want to fuckin see that." He smacked his teeth.

"Stop being scary." She rolled her eyes as she sniffled trying to stop crying.

"I'm going ask the doctors can the cut my stomach open." She said to herself.

"Then it's gone be a mark on yo stomach where they cut you at." Jdot said in a duh tone as he mugged her.

Legacy immediately bussed into tears again as she thought about it.

"Oh my gawd, noooo, nooo, no I can't do that." She cried as she laid on Jdot chest.

"It can't be that bad." He rubbed her chest trying to calm her down.

"It is, I'm pushing a baby out of my coochie, and if I don't they gone cut my belly open." She cried.

"I'll be there to help you." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't want your help, I want God to help with the pain I'll have." She cried.

Jdot never comforted nobody, he didn't even comfort his mom when she cried, he'll just scratch his neck and walk away.

"Uh shit, you want Zaxbys?" He asked her but she shook her head no making him confused, she loves zaxbys.

"I can't eat that anymore, it makes me throw up." She cried as she thought about their fries.

"Oh, well what you craving now?" He asked as he rocked her like a baby.

"I don't know, I can't even eat Zaxbys anymore, oh my lord." She cried harder.

"What about your favorite snacks?" He asked her.

"I have to go to the store, cause I ate them all." She clung onto his body as she held his shirt tighter.

"We can go right now." He said, he was trying to do anything to stop her from crying.

"You for real or for fake?" She asked, he was being way to nice right now, but she wasn't gone bother him.

"I'm for real, come on." He chuckled as she hurried up and got off of him and grabbed her red crocs, she loved wearing crocs.

He grabbed his keys off her dresser before following downstairs to the door as she ran to his car.

"Stop running, my baby probably in there rolling around like a rock." He mugged her before getting into the car.

Legacy rolled her eyes and put on her seatbelt before grabbing his hand as always and drawing circles on it.

"What's your next tattoo?" She asked him before sticking his middle up and putting it to the window at the car next to them.

"The baby name, birth, and foot print." He named making Legacy smile.

"Awww that's so adorable." She smiled.

"No duh, that's why I'm getting it." He rolled his eyes and Legacy smile instantly disappeared.

"Angry bird back again." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not no fuckin angry bird, stop calling me that shit." He mugged her before parking the car.

"Come on, you walking slow." She grabbed his hand making him walk faster.

"Don't fuckin rush me." He rolled his eyes as she walked to the snack aisle.

"Grab those please." She pointed to the pickles, he pulled his jeans up just for them to fall back down before grabbing the pickles and putting it in the buggy Jdot took from a old man when he wasn't looking.

"Who the fuck eats pickles?" He mugged her.

"This big booty pregnant women right here." She smiled as she grabbed hot Cheetos.

He looked at her butt before looking at her and then looked at her butt again, "Ion know bout big but sure."

"Oh wow, I heard after you birth a baby you start getting ass, so just wait, I'm finna have all the eyes." She smiled before grabbing cream cheese.

"Ain't nobody gone be looking at yo ass." He rolled his eyes as he continued following her around the store.

"Whatever, anyways I want chipotle since your child can't seem process zaxbys anymore." She huffed.

"Yo ass always eating, bout the size of a 16 year old and don't got weight." He mugged.

"You always talking shit." She mugged him back.

"And is." He said back before walking away from her to go look at guns.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾