47

Legacy Kind...

"I asked for food, this is not food." Legacy complained to Spinz as they walked into the studio.

"I said I had to stop some whea and you ain't say nun so." Spinz shrugged his shoulders making Legacy quiet throw a temper tantrum behind his back.

"Wassuh." Spinz greeted his homeboys.

"Yo, wassuh Legacy." J4krazy greeted her along with her brother other friends, she seen their faces sometime with Jdot but they did have a friendship like she did with Pooter.

"Hello guys." Legacy waved before standing behind her brother scared to move anywhere else because she didn't know anyone.

A familiar cologne hit her nose making her become even more nervous, she did want to face him at all, she'd been avoiding him for 3 days for a reason.

"Noah when are we leaving?" Legacy asked her brother.

"In a luh minute, I needa do my verse in da booth den we gone leave." Spinz told her.

"You going in the booth? Who I'm gone hide behind then?" Legacy groaned.

"Sit down, ain't nobody gone bite you." Spinz told her making her mentally throw a temper tantrum before going to sit on a empty couch already feeling eyes on her.

"Where's mini Breezy?" Ace asked her.

"He's with Channing, Noah was supposed to be taking me to chipotle, if I wanted to wait all day I would've drove my own car." Legacy huffed.

"Yo ass been of da map, what we missed?" Pooter asked her.

"Nothing, I've been doing the same thing, school, home with my baby, and repeat." She shrugged her shoulders.

"What college?" Quise asked her.

"USF, I'm doing virtual." Legacy spoke up.

"Why virtual?" Pooter asked her.

"Because in college you have to live on campus or you buy an apartment, 1 I don't want to live on campus far away cause I might begin crying, 2 I don't want to buy an apartment and be myself, what if a stalker get mad I don't want them and murder me." Legacy explained.

"She been watching dem crime series." Ace laughed.

"I definitely have and I don't want to go there, too many days without my son and brothers im gone be crying." Legacy explained.

"My sister would've sacrificed me." Pooter shook his head.

"That sounds sad, anyways tell Noah I'm going to the bathroom if he comes out looking for me." Legacy told them making her pause when she noticed their confused faces.

"Who da fuck is Noah?" Pooter asked making her huff.

"Noah is my brother, Spinz, Spinabenz whatever you guys call him." Legacy told them.

"Ohhhhh, his real name Noah? Dat white ass name." Quise laughed.

Legacy nodded her head before walking out of the studio going to find the bathroom, she soon found the bathroom, and then used the bathroom before washing her hands, drying them and walking out the bathroom before she bumped into a hard wall.

"I am so sorry." Legacy apologized before even looking at the person.

Oh, it's you." Legacy mentally rolled her eyes when she seen it was Jdot.

"My bad." Jdot spoke up.

"Why is you even over here, the men bathroom is across the building go find it and don't stalk me." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Aye on some real shi watch yo fuckin mouth." Jdot told her.

"I don't think my mouth wants to be watched." Legacy smartly replied.

"I just came ova hea to ask yo ass if you wanted some chipotle cause I was gone drive there." Jdot turned around and begin walking back to outside to his car.

"What? No, I want to go to Chipotle." Legacy ran after him before getting into his car.

"I'm setting rules, no touching me, don't compliment me, and do not tie my shoes, I can do it myself." Legacy sat her rules.

"I don't ever fuckin touch you, it's the other way around, and I only tie yo shoes because you don't feel like tying them." Jdot mugged.

"It don't matter, my rules are now set." Legacy told him.

"I was wandering since we're technically not dating, do you want the ring back? I feel so out of place just thinking about it." Legacy mentioned.

"We're not broken up, we takin a break, you still mine on my brudda." He mugged as Legacy side eyed him.

"It's giving possessive, I thought we were broken up." Legacy frowned.

"Who said dat shi?" Jdot raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know, I said a break, you just walked away so in so many other words you agreed to my choice, and then I've been avoiding you for 3 days straight, where's is my babydaddy, Ja'Antae Legend Rivers? Cause he would've never waited on any female." Legacy turned her whole body to face him.

"If you was any other girl I would've been lost yo ass, but I don't want them hoes, I keep tryna be under you and shi and I don't know how to express that." Jdot explained.

"So...you'll wait on me? Like until I'm ready for a relationship? I don't want to keep you from doing whatever you're doing." Legacy told him.

"Legacy you're not stopping me from doin shi, I'll wait until you ready for one, I rushed you into one and my bad." He apologized.

"It's okay, I can finally stop stressing myself if you're okay, I'll just call now." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Why didn't you call?" Jdot asked her.

"Because I was scared, incase you didn't know boys are mean now of days." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"I'm a man, not a fuckin boy." Jdot mugged.

"You're right, your not the boys from my school, but that doesn't matter, Jacksonville man are rude." Legacy corrected herself.

"I'm not rude." Jdot said making her side eye him.

"You're rude, you mugged an old lady because she looked at you, then you took her shopping basket when she wasn't looking, if that's not rude I don't know what is." Legacy told him.

He rolled his eyes ignoring her making Legacy smile.

"Can I have a kiss now? I guess you can say I have missed you." Legacy told him trying not to sound like she's clingy.

"Awww, you missed me? Stop tryna act all hard and shi, hard do not suit you." He smiled before leaving over and kissing her.

"My man, my man, my man." Legacy smiled before going on her phone and watching TikTok.

"Should I dye my hair pink?" Legacy randomly asked making Jdot look at her like she was crazy.

"Why da hell would you dye yo hair pink?" Jdot asked her.

"Because I'm trying a new style." Legacy laughed at his reaction.

"Shi, it's up to you, me personally I think you can pull da shi off." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you saying that to not be mean or your for real?" Legacy asked him.

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders making Legacy mug him.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾