38

Legacy Kind...

"Ja'Antae do not burn their flowers." Legacy said as she popped his arm.

"They don't need this shit, the only reasons why they mamas cause they was being hoes." Jdot rolled his eyes as they walked into his mom house.

"Don't matter." Legacy told him as she held the baby.

"Legacyyy!" Winter yelled as she softly hugged her because Legacy had the baby in her arms.

"Hii, how are you doing?" She asked while smiling.

"I'm doing great, awww little Ja'Antae, he look just like his daddy." She smiled as she watched him sleep in Legacy arms.

"His daddy, which is your son, is back here, that you didn't say hey or even hug first." Jdot rolled his eyes as emphasize the word your.

"Boy I knew you was back there, I been seeing you for 22 years of my life." She rolled her eyes before giving him a hug.

"Happy Mothers Day." Jdot told her before handing her a bag full of money and walking away to go find his brothers.

"That boy." Winter shook her head as Jdot walked out of the livingroom and outside.

"He so nonchalant with certain things, but Happy Mothers Day." Legacy handed her a gift bag.

"Aww thank you." She hugged her.

"No problem, do you know where Jania and Kianna are?" She asked her.

"They should be in the kitchen arguing like always." Winter answered making Legacy chuckle before thanking her and walking into the kitchen.

"Happy Mothers Day." Legacy smiled once she seen them at the dining room table.

"Thank you, awwww he look like his daddy." Kianna said as she smiled.

"Yeah, I carried him for 9 months and he looks nothing like me." She shook her head before handing them gift bags.

"Thank you, I brought you some flowers and some outfits I gotta go get it out my car." Jania smiled as she grabbed the gift bag Legacy got her.

"Aww thank you, you didn't have to." Legacy told her.

"Gurl bye, you family sis." Kianna told her as she walked into the kitchen with a bouquet of flowers making Legacy aww.

"Wait, y'all gone make me cry, I told you guys I didn't want anything." Legacy said as she seen Jania walk back into the kitchen with balloons, flowers, and gift bags.

"We don't listen to nobody at all." Jania shook her head.

"Awww, thank y'all." Legacy told them as she hugged them.

"Y'all so ugly." Jdot walked into the kitchen with a mug

"Nigga you always hating." Jania mugged him as he grabbed Jr out of Legacy arms.

"Ion never hate, I just came in hea fa my son, and she don't een like dem flowers, mines better, just wait and see." Jdot said before walking out of the kitchen.

"He so rude." Legacy playfully rolled her eyes.

"He definitely is, which is why we're glad he have you, y'all are such opposites, but I feel like he done grown up personality wise since he have met you." Kianna explained to her.

"I'm glad I could help." Legacy told them making them nod their head.

"Okay so what is your rating on birth?" Kianna randomly asked.

"I give it a 0 out of 10, the pain is 100 out of 10, pushing a baby out is hard." Legacy told them.

"I got my stomach cut open." Jania mentioned.