121

Legacy Kind...

"I feel so positive today." Jr smiled as he held Gmk hand while everyone walked down to the lobby to meet for breakfast.

"What gotchu feelin positive?" Gmk asked him.

"I don't know honestly, I have a change in heart all of a sudden." Jr smiled while Gmk raised his eyebrows in concern.

'Some shit finna go down today if he feeling positive' Gmk thought to himself as he and Jr met the group downstairs.

"Finally y'all done hea, we been waitin fa y'all." Pooter rolled his eyes.

"Nigga incase you didn't know my nephew wanted to spend da mornin wit me and kids hard ta deal wit." Gmk mugged.

"I really don't give a fuck." Pooter scoffed while rolling his eyes.

"You had fun with your uncle?" Legacy asked Jr as she pecked his cheek.

"Yep, you look beautiful today." Jr told her while smiling.

"Awww thank you baby." Legacy smiled back.

"Daddy you just look the same." Jr said before turning back to look at his sister.

"I don't know what da hell I did to him today." Jdot scoffed.

30 minutes later...

"Boo." Pooter rolled his eyes at Jr even though Jr paid him no attention at all as they sat at breakfast, Pooter just wanted to start an argument with Jr.

"I'm not starting with you today, I'm a changed human." Jr told Pooter before everyone at the table raised their eyebrows confused on when Jr didn't want to argue with Pooter.

Both Jr and Pooter never missed an opportunity to argue with each other and this was surprising that Jr didn't want to argue back.

"Fat man are you okay?" Legacy asked worriedly as she patted his forehead.

"I'm fine Ms.Ma'am." Jr mugged as he moved Legacy hand away from him.

"I don't think you is, whea da hell is my favorite nephew? You don't love me no more?" Pooter asked worriedly with a frown.

"First of all sir I never loved you." Jr scoffed while mugging.

"Jitt da otha day you told me, 'Don't tell nobody else this but you my fav- Ight na shut up." Pooter begin talking before Jr cut him off.

"So Jr you just woke up and now you feel like a changed person?" Ace asked confused.

"Sounds about right." Jr nodded his head.

"Ewwww why ha shi lopsided?" Pooter mentioned as he looked at something or better yet someone which made everyone at the table turn around to see what he was looking at before Legacy scoffed seeing it was London.

"I should bash that hoe face in." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Aye I'm on whatever you on gang." Isiah mentioned making Legacy chuckle.

"Count me in." Spinz raised his hand.

"Shiiiii, just lemme know." Gmk chuckled.

"Bae dat hoe not worth it." Jdot told her as he twisted his finger around his wicks.

"So you protecting her?" Legacy squinted her eyes.

"No I'm not protectin ha, I'm just saying the hoe not important." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Type shii." Legacy nodded her head thinking of ways to bash London face into the floor.

"Don't be shy babes you can speak." London chuckled as she walked past the table while speaking to Jdot.

"Bitch please, I wish he would I'll bash both of yall face in." Legacy scoffed.

"You got him trained I see, you must abuse him." London chuckled.

"Aye na hoe don't een say dat, my dawg ain't neva been abused." Whop mugged before Jdot thought back to the time where Legacy punched him in the mouth.

'Ha ass have abused me' Jdot thought to himself.

"I thought you would've been way more prettier, can't believe you married that." London chuckled before that was Quise sign to grab Majesty from Legacy and get Jr before walking out of the restaurant so Legacy could handle her business.

"I thought you would've been way more prettier once I heard you was his first love, I've seen him fuck with way more bitches prettier than you, but hey who am I to judge?" Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah okay, all them dead ass babies you got." London shot back before Legacy busted out laughing making everybody confused.

"Wait, hollon Ian gone lie boo yo ass ate yo li one, it's a whole lotta dead babies, I gotta catch my breath cause that's not even supposed to be funny." Legacy laughed since she couldn't hold her laugh in.

"But I'm not finna argue wit a hoe who ain't ready to get in the field." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"It ain't neva no pressure fa real boo." London shrugged her shoulders.

"It obviously is if you standin hea havin a full conversation with me bout a nigga who can walk free anytime he feel like it." Legacy chuckled.

"That's funny, anyways where's your mom? I know an apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, the mom fall for a hood nigga and then gets abused, then the mom murders herself to escape from the nightmare of having kids with an abuser, now the daughter falls for a hood nigga question is does she get abused?" London asked trying to push Legacy over the edge.

Legacy body immediately stiffened at the mention of her mom being abused by her dad which didn't take long for Jdot to noticed.

"Not gone bap yo ass need to find to do real shi, yo ass like a fuckin roach who just don't leave, get from round hea bruh fa I have Nene come down hea and handle yo ass." Jdot spoke up as he stood up so he could get Legacy out of the restaurant.

"Come on bae." Jdot said as he softly grabbed Legacy arm but Legacy shook her head no.

"Don't touch me." Legacy voice cracked, something about the mention of her mom getting abused by her dad triggered everything in her, the reason her mom committed suicide was to escape from her dad leaving her 3 kids to find their way on their own in the real world.

Legacy tried so hard to understand why her mom couldn't just get help instead of murdering herself and leaving her kids alone in the world, but she could never understand, something Legacy could never and would never process correctly.

Gmk, Spinz, Whop, Pooter, and Ace knew Legacy was hurt just by her voice which made all their bodies stiffen hearing their little sister voice sound broken.

"Awww did I hit a button? Mommy got abused by daddy so she committed suicide to escape leaving her wittle Legacy alone." London teased before Legacy grabbed a cup of water and threw at London before she immediately went to swinging.

"Aye my sista win or somebody gettin jumped." Spinz told everybody as he watched Legacy send blows to London face before she begin kicking her face in the ground.

20 minutes later...

"Can never go no whea wit black folks." Whop rolled his eyes as Jdot carried Legacy over his shoulders.

"Put me down hoe." Legacy struggled to get out of Jdot hold as she punched his arm.

"Stop fightin him and he'll let you go." Pooter said in duh tone.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE...