100

Legacy Kind...

"Mommy your belly is getting bigger." Jr mentioned to Legacy.

"I know baby, mommy has a baby in her belly." Legacy told him before Jr did a huge gasp.

"Really? Do me and the baby have the same daddy?" Jr asked her.

"Yes, what do you want the baby to be?" Legacy asked him as she drove to Mama Winter house.

"I want a baby sister so I can protect her, she can be the princess of the family while you and daddy a queen and a king." Jr told Legacy.

"Awww, that's to sweet." Legacy smiled.

"We're at momo house? Can I stay for a couple of days?" Jr asked her as she unbuckled him out his seat belt before picking him up and locking her car.

"We can ask her and see what she say." Legacy told him.

"My daddy car here, why haven't I seen you guys talking?" Jr asked as he played with Legacy hair.

"We have been talking, you just haven't caught us when we were talking." Legacy told him.

"Oh, well can we go to the movies for our family date? I want daddy to come with us." Jr told her.

"I'll ask him when we get inside the house." Legacy replied as she knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Mama Winter yelled before Legacy opened the door and walked inside.

"Momo! Can I stay for a couple of days? Being with my mommy and her constantly eating is freaking me out." Jr told his grandma.

"Of course you can baby, you want cookies?" Mama Winter asked before Jr nodded his head.

"Wassuh fat man." Jdot picked Jr up as he kissed his forehead.

"Hey daddy, mommy have a question to ask you, oh and you did a great job mixing the potions for my sibling, let's just hope it's a girl, if not y'all can try again." Jr told Jdot before he climbed out of his arms and walked to his other room at Mama Winter house.

"Jr I didn't have a question to ask, you did." Legacy said confused on how he was just gone throw her under the bus.

Jr rolled his eyes as he kept walking in his room before closing the door in so many other words telling Legacy he don't care.

"Boy my grandson show'll know how to throw somebody under the bus." Mama Winter laughed.

"Whatchu gotta ask me?" Jdot asked her as he twisted his finger around his wicks.

"Jr wanted to ask you to go on a family date with us to the movies, it's something we do every month." Legacy told him.

"I'll go, when is it?" Jdot asked.

"Next week on Friday." Legacy replied as she scrolled through instagram on her phone letting silence take over the room.

"Sooooo, why are you guys not talking?" Mama Winter asked noticing the two wasn't interacting.

"Your son believes I was wrong for aborting the baby back when he first went to jail, he thinks I act differently from when I was 19, he's trying to kill his self by sipping lean, he don't come home till late at night which he didn't start doing until after our argument, oh and he thinks I'm his property so he have his gang bangers follow me around the city, either he took notes out of Klaus Mikaelson book or you birthed a psychopath." Legacy told her.

"Ja'Antae your wrong, you don't have people follow her around, you don't know what she went though when you were gone so you don't know why she acts different." Mama Winter told him.