44

Legacy Kind...

Legacy walked into Jdot game room before going to sit on his lap but he moved her making her raise her eyebrows.

"What's yo problem?" She asked him.

"My threats hold no weight." Jdot reminded her making her scoff.

"Your being dramatic." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not, I'm letting you do you without threatening you." He shrugged his shoulders.

Legacy frowned before walking out of the game FaceTiming Channing.

"How do you deal with nonchalant niggas?" Legacy asked her as she walked into the kitchen.

"Be nonchalant back, Jdot being nonchalant?" Channing asked.

"Yes, I told him his threats didn't hold weight on me so now he's being nonchalant, I don't know how to be nonchalant, I show all kinds of emotions even when I try not to." Legacy said.

"Girl... I can help you." Channing shrugged her shoulders.

"How?" Legacy questioned.

"We start doing classes, starting now, over the phone." Channing said making Legacy nod her head.

"So when he gone think you trying to touch him when y'all go to sleep, so instead turn your back to him, then go out more or something, but don't do anything just to make him mad." Channing said making Legacy nod her head.

"Okay, that sounds easy." She told her.

"Alright cuzzo, good luck, love you." Channing told her.

"Thank you, I love you too." Legacy told her before hanging up.

"Jr should be awake now." Legacy talked to herself as she walked upstairs passing by Jdot game room to hear him laughing at something way too hard for her liking.

She continued walked to Jr room to see he was still sleep making her check his pulse before walking out to hear Jdot still laughing, 'The fuck so funny?' Legacy thought.

She walked into the livingroom and begin watching Netflix until Jdot came into the kitchen which was right by the livingroom, he was still laughing and Legacy could tell he was smiling making her raise her eyebrows.

Legacy rolled her eyes as she focused on the tv until she heard a female voice and her brothers.

'He must not know I will stab him if he find another bitch' Legacy thought.

The baby begin crying making Legacy stand up and walk upstairs picking the baby up making him shush once Legacy picked him up.

"You crying cause your daddy being a b ain't you?" Legacy asked as she walked downstairs.

"Yea I know, he laughing way too hard for our liking." Legacy nodded her head as she sat back on the couch and resumed her show as she held the baby.

"No dat hoe a bop." Jdot laughed with Legacy brothers.

Legacy rolled her eyes before Jania begin FaceTiming her.

"Hello?" Legacy said once the call connected.

"You tryna bring Jr and come out to the park with me and Kianna?" She asked making Legacy nod her head.

"Yea, I'm going to pick up my nephew too if you don't mind." Legacy said.

"Girl I don't mind, I'll send you the location." Jania said before hanging up making Legacy get off of the couch so she could get the baby ready.

45 minutes later...

"Whea yo ass goin?" Jdot asked once Legacy opened the front door.

"I'm free to do what I want so I don't think it's any of your business." Legacy answered before walking out of the door with Jr car seat.

"Wooo, that was hard to get out." Legacy said as she let out of breath.

She drove to the park before getting out and taking Jr car seat out along with her, Noah couldn't come cause he was out of town.

3 hours later...

"Taking care of a kid is not easy." Legacy sighed once she got out of the shower, she had just laid Jr down 45 minutes ago.

Legacy then frowned when she realized she hadn't talking to Jdot all day, her bestfriend, her own boyfriend.

She rolled her eyes before walking downstairs to find Jdot on live in the kitchen.

"Ja'Antae." Legacy called him as her rhinestone sandals could be heard against the floor.

He didn't answer instead he continued looking at the comments making her roll her eyes.

"Stop ignoring me, I've been struggling all fucking day, and you laughing so hard earlier like some shit was funny, if I find out you was laughing with a bitch you and her gone have hallow tips by the end of the night." Legacy rolled her eyes before walking out of the kitchen.

She was supposed to be coming in there to apologize but he ignored her so she reacted a different way.

Once she made sure she was out of his hearing distance she bussed into tears as she sat on the other side of the house livingroom far away from him.

She FaceTimed Channing as she wiped her tears before Channing answered.

"What's wrong?" Channing asked as she frowned once she seen Legacy was crying.

"Acting nonchalant is so fucking hard, everyone knows I can never do that, and then I told him I was going to shoot him, and I didn't mean to react like that it just came out, nobody told me being in a relationship had arguments." She cried.

"Baby every couple has arguments believe it or not, did you try to apologize to him?" Channing asked.

"I was going to but he made me mad so instead I threatened him and walked out going on the other side of the house and now I'm crying like a bitch." She told her as she hiccuped.

"Y'all are going to get over it, it's okay." Channing told her.

"I miss him, and he's in the kitchen, who's going to hold me like a baby now? Casper?" Legacy cried.

"He is once y'all argument is over." Channing said.

"Im going to call you later, I'm going to go to sleep." Legacy told her before they did their goodbyes and hung up.

Legacy wiped her face before walking back on the other side of the house and going to their room to see Jdot already in there, she got into bed before plugging her phone up and going on TikTok.

Out of the corner of her eye she seen Jdot twisting his wicks as he scrolled on his phone, something he did out of boredom or aggravation.

Legacy swiped out of her apps before turning her side of the room light off and laying down.

"Goodnight, I love you." Jdot told her as continued scrolling on his phone.

"I love you too." Legacy told him.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾