58

Legacy Kind...

Legacy mugged Jdot who mugged her for no reason at all, or atleast she thought.

"What's y'all problem?" Channing asked them.

"I don't know, he's so bipolar, he woke up with a attitude and decided he was gone mug the whole world." Legacy explained.

"Maybe he got his period today." Pooter said in a duh tone.

"Leave me da fuck alone." Jdot mugged them as he scrolled on his phone.

'Bipolar ass niggas' Legacy mouthed to Channing.

Legacy huffed as she stood up off the couch and walked into the kitchen to see what her brothers was doing to they were on live.

"Hey friends." Legacy smiled as she waved at the camera.

"Ha ass so fuckin friendly." Spinz laughed.

"Nothing is wrong with being friendly." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Whatchu cooking?" Whop asked her.

"Ummm, I'm not cooking, todays Saturday, which mean takeout, I'm cooking tomorrow." Legacy told them.

"I'm finna hea at 8 o'clock tomorrow." Whop shook his head.

"So what is this live about?" Legacy questioned.

"Ion een know, we just talkin." Spinz shrugged his shoulders.

"Ja'Antae is in the living room." Legacy answered on the questions.

"They said when are you dropping your next album?" Legacy asked Spinz.

"Shii, I been in da studio errday, ion know da date but I got y'all in few months." Spinz told the live.

"Legacy!" Jdot yelled from the livingroom making Legacy roll her eyes as she stayed in her sit.

"Dot called you." Whop told her.

"I know, he been having a attitude with me since this morning so he can wait on my time." Legacy told them.

"She know Dot finna get ha ass straight, you better go see what he want." Spinz told her.

"Come hea." Jdot walked into the kitchen while using one of his hands to twist his wicks, and his other hand in his joggers which was sagging, and he didn't have no shirt on so his tattoos was visible.

Legacy had to admit he was looking fine, but she wasn't gone say it.

"You've had a attitude all day and now you wanna talk to me?" Legacy asked him making him smack his teeth.

"Y'all it's bout to go down." Spinz smiled as he talked to the live.

"Kind or Marianna, whateva da fuck yo middle name is bring yo ass hea bruh." Jdot mugged Legacy.

Legacy huffed before rolling her eyes and stomping her feet all the way until she stood infront of Jdot looking up at him since the height difference was huge.

"I wanna cuddle." Jdot told her as he picked her with one arm.

"Okay first of all pick me up with two arms because you just made me feel like a baby, when their dad pick them up with one arm." Legacy rolled her eyes as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Jdot put Legacy down on the bed before laying down and pulling Legacy on top of him.

"I'm not sleepy yet." Legacy chuckled as Jdot put his face in her neck letting her know he was sleepy.

"It's okay." Jdot told her making her grab her phone before she got request that Channing wanted her in her live making Legacy accept it.

"I'm right upstairs." Legacy chuckled once the live connected.