55

Legacy Kind...

"Hey mommy, I haven't been coming to see you lately and I'm so sorry." Legacy spoke to her mom grave as she sat infront of it.

"I had a son, his name is Ja'Antae Legend Rivers Jr., he was named after his dad, boy do I love them, they're literally my whole world in human form." Legacy chuckled.

"Ja'Antae wants a girl later on in time, I know you want out of me and the boys name our daughter after you, in a few years it'll happen." Legacy sadly smiled.

"I wish you were here, I know Noah and Regi raised me into a good women but I still need my mom to guide me and tell me when I'm doing something wrong, I have Ja'Antae but I still want my mom to help me with my child, im so scared to fail my child and people say im doing a great job, but im scared to make the wrong decision in life and im dead leaving Ja'Antae by himself to raise Jr." Legacy wiped her tears.

"It's been 6 years and I still don't know how to accept that my mom is gone, you always talked to me about my first time and girl things, then when one of the girl things happened you weren't there, Noah and Regi were stressing in the store, they didn't even know what aisle to go down, and Noah begin putting everything in the buggy." Legacy chuckled as she remember her brothers stressing about her getting her period.

"Your grandson didn't take our features, he actually took his dads, he literally stole his dad whole face, like copy and paste, I'm convinced we lost your albinism gene because me and Noah kids doesn't have any sign of albinism, and they don't have your hair color, neither do your children, but of course you know that." Legacy sadly chuckled.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone mommy, I should've stayed or something, maybe you'd be here, I wish I would've noticed the signs, I didn't and I am so sorry, Regi held me all night while I cried begging for you to come back, you never came, I realized it was real once I seen your casket close and Noah had to carry me out of the church, I looked at your wrist  when you where laying down in the casket and I broke down." Legacy sniffled as she continued wiping her tears.

"Todays your death anniversary, 1 month before I found out I was pregnant with my little bundle of joy, I love you mommy, forever and always." Legacy kissed her mom headstone before standing up as she wiped her tears.

45 minutes later...

"I don't want to be here." Legacy frowned as she got out of the car.

"Every year ma anniversary hosted at our house and we ha kids so we gotta show up." Spinz told Legacy.

"We don't have to, they want us to so they can be nosey." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Get dat attitude together Legacy." Jdot sternly told her as he held Jr who was playing in his hair.

Legacy mentally groaned already knowing Jdot meant what he said as a warning so she immediately straightened her attitude.

"He got dat attitude straight." Channing laughed making Legacy roll her eyes.

"He didn't get shit strai- I mean what a beautiful event that I love to attend with my beautiful family." Legacy smiled politely once she seen Jdot mug.

Legacy immediately grew nervous as they walked up the driveway, she already knew she was going to get judged for her outfit which was a crop top and shorts but Jdot gave her the confidence to wear it infront of her family.

They walked into the house and as always her uncles was in the corner playing cards, nosey aunties in the livingroom talking about everybody and they dead people, cousins in their own little circle, and the kids playing outside or either in the house.

"What it do Lacy." Kai instantly hugged her making her smile.

"Hey KaiKai." Legacy smiled before they pulled out of the hug.

"You ain't pregnant no mo, whea lil cuz?" Kai asked her making her point at Jr who was still focused on Jdot hair.

"Wassuh Dot, luh nigga took yo whole face." Kai dapped Jdot up while chuckling.

"Fasho, my luh Jr." Jdot chuckled.

"Our genes is lost okay, I don't know where they went." Legacy chuckled.

"On god, dey went from grandma to auntie and den it ain't go to us." Kai chuckled.

"Where is grandma?" Legacy asked.

"She in da kitchen, don't bother ha right na she cursing out papa, but anyways I'm finna go turn up fa auntie." Kai told her before walking away.

"Yo mama was albino?" Jdot asked Legacy as he looked at her picture that was hanging big on the wall.

"Yeah, with pretty ginger hair." Legacy told him as they both looked at the picture.

"See she had da baby." Keke chuckled as she walked pass.

"Sure did, I don't abort kids." Legacy replied while chuckling as Keke immediately shut her mouth.

"You sure did have the baby, he looks just like his father." Auntie Jen spoke up.

"Atleast we know he her real babydaddy." Quay laughed.

"Never been a hoe, no nigga can ever say they touched me so we all know who his daddy is, your mom can't say the same." Legacy chuckled.

"Okay let's talk about our newest members to the family, Legacy, and Noah welcomed beautiful sons to the Williams." Grandma smiled.

"I'm a fine nigga, dat otha shi gay." Noah Jr spoke up making Spinz chuckle before popping his arm basically telling him wrong event to say that.

"He's definitely Noah's son, let me guess Jr?" Grandma asked Spinz making him nod his head.

"That's what I'm talm bout nephew, make sure the first son always a Jr." Uncle Joe dapped Spinz up.

"Who's gone have the girl for the family? We have more boys then girls in this family" Grandma smiled as she looked at her grandkids.

"Everybody done had boys, nobody had a girl yet." Channing spoke up.

"Your baby gender a boy?" Kai asked Channing making her nod her head yes.

"Dot gotta whole lotta dem females in his family." Whop said making Jdot mug him, he did not want to be center of attention.

"Who's Dot?" Grandma asked.

"Ja'Antae." Legacy spoke up making grandma look over at Jdot who was sitting beside Legacy.

"Ohhhh, is this the boy yall was telling me about? He is handsome, my grandbaby know how to pick 'em." Grandma smiled.

"But when I dated a nigga wit neck tatts, face tatts, arm tatts, and goldz, wit dreads he was ugly." Keke mugged.

"Dot has wicks." Pooter said as he smacked on his food.

"No baby, yo jail bird had a little rainbow to him, plus he looked like he steal from dollar tree, Ja'Antae looks innocent, like he couldn't hurt a soul, and I can tell he don't steal, and he definitely don't got a hint of rainbow." Grandma spoke making Spinz and Whop stifle a laugh.

"He could hurt somebody granny, y'all know that boy Bibby story." Pooter spoke up as he stuffed his mouth with food.

"When did you get here?" Legacy asked him.

"I rode in yall trunk, Dot don't believe in pressing the breaks, I think I hit my head bout 10 times." Pooter shook his head.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
PUT YALL OPINIONS CAUSE YALL MAKING ME SCARED WHEN YALL DONT COMMENT😕