105

Legacy Kind...

"Y'all he done got another tattoo and he know I'm pregnant, his tattoos is just wooo." Legacy shook her head as she watched Jdot walk into the house as she was on live.

"If I get the same tatts as Jdot den I can get a chance?" Legacy read a comment before laughing.

"No." Legacy answered while chuckling.

"Wassuh pretty girl." Jdot walked into the kitchen before he pecked Legacy lips.

"Hi handsome, how was your day?" Legacy asked him as he warmed his plate up in the microwave that Legacy cooked for him.

"I made bout 20 songs today, smoked some weed, which I'm high right na, den I got a tattoo in da middle my chest, you can already see dat, I got Jr name with a bear and a crown on the bear head, den I got high again before coming home." Jdot explained his day.

"A lot of moving around, wish that was me." Legacy twisted her lips to the side cause the doctors had her on pregnancy house arrest.

"Atleast you get to stay in the house, you love bein home." Jdot told her as he ate his chicken wings.

"I do love being home but your child moves around a lot, then I can't lay on my side because the baby doesn't find it comfortable, but I find it comfortable, so I have to be uncomfortable for the baby, it's giving my kids don't like me." Legacy shook her head disappointed.

"Good thing is you only have 3 more months and you done." Jdot told her trying to make her feel better.

"I hate hospitals so much." Legacy frowned as she thought about going to the hospital to give birth.

"You can give birth at home." Jdot told her remembering he did research about it.

"It's so weird giving birth in a pool, I don't find that very comfortable." Legacy told him as she ended the live.

"I don't know den, come hea." Jdot told her making her walk over to him before Jdot begin pecking her lips.

"You could've atleast waited until I after I gave birth to get more tattoos." Legacy told him in between the kisses.

"Dey turn you on pretty girl?" Jdot asked her.

"Yes they do." Legacy answered his question before she continued the kiss as Jdot held her throat.

"Betta stop befo you be giving birth early." Jdot told her.

"3 more months and it's over, all night no breaks." Legacy copied this TikTok while laughing.

"Fa real?" Jdot asked her with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh naw for fake, I was just copying a tiktok, I'm giving up on the 2nd round." Legacy chuckled.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾