91

Legacy Kind...

"You want dis?" Jdot asked Legacy as he handed her his sprite before Legacy nodded her head and grabbed the bottle of sprite.

"Waddup favv, look at you at the music video." Gmk smiled as he dapped Legacy up.

"I have to support." Legacy shrugged her shoulders while chuckling.

"Aye what song you doin?" Greenlight asked Jdot.

"Uhhhh, Jack and Jill." Jdot answered.

"Bae can you help me." Jdot asked Legacy as he gave her a hair tie for his hair.

"How you want it?" Legacy asked him as she grabbed the hair ties.

"A back ponytail, leave dese two out." Jdot told her as he grabbed his two front wicks so she wouldn't put those in a ponytail.

"I'm done." Legacy informed him.

Thank you." Jdot told her before he walked away from her so he could get to shooting the music video.

"Mane he so fine." Legacy shook her head as she watched him smoke a blunt.

Legacy looked around the parking lot they were in which had a lot of cars and dudes surrounding like it was a party, it was just a few females and most of them was the males girlfriends.

Legacy would've went to go speak to them to atleast be nice but was also to scared to even walk over there.

"Ain't nobody told me it was gone be cold." Legacy huffed as she got into Jdot car to look if he had a jacket in there which he didn't.

"Who takes video shoots outside?" Legacy asked as she smacked her teeth as she locked the car back and walked back to the crowd to see how the video shoot was going.

"Little sister, waddup." Spinz smiled as he put his arm on Legacy shoulder.

"Hi Noah, what are you drinking?" Legacy asked him seeing he had a double styrofoam cup.

"Patron, you want some?" Spinz asked her before she side eyed him.

"Is this a trap?" Legacy asked him before he shook his head no.

"Naw I'm fa real, I'm trynna turn up and make Whop mad, you know da easiest way of makin our big brudda mad is us both acting a fool." Spinz told her before Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"Okay I'm in, where's the cups?" Legacy asked him before they walked over to a car and Spinz handed her a red cup making Legacy grab the patron and pour some in her cup before taking a sip.

"Not that bad." Legacy nodded her head as she tasted the drink.

"Na we finna go find Whop and aggravate his ass." Spinz chuckled as they begin looking for their older brother.

"Heyyy." Legacy smiled once they spotted Whop talking to three girls.

"Waddup sis." Whop hugged Legacy.

"Aye you talkin ta three girls? I heard yo babymama stabbed da last girl you talked to" Spinz laughed knowing Whop didn't have babymamas.

The three females quickly walked away making Whop smack his teeth before he slapped Spinz neck.

"Nigga you to fuckin much." Whop mugged.

"Aye nigga on my daddy you gone stop putting yo hands on me." Spinz told Whop while he had his finger in Whop face.

Legacy on the other hand was on her 2 cup of patron.

"Aye whea da midget at?" Pooter yelled through the crowd before Legacy begin searching for Pooter knowing he was looking for her.